What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 SF2 Sat - Rabbitohs 13-12 Dragons @ ANZ

Finals Week 2: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ouwet

Bench
Close game but terrible quality in that second half...

Roosters and Melbourne should dust up Cronulla and South Sydney

Hutty1986

Immortal
t7gyexc.gif
48-18. Goooood morning vietnam!

Maximus

Coach
I mean, Hunt is copping it. but what about McInness?

Absolute walnut gives away the penalty for throwing it into a bloke deliberately, and then he looks up from acting half on the last with the game in the balance and decides to give the ball to Jack De Belin....

He's easily as culpable as Hunt

Who else was he supposed to pass it to? For some reason Hunt was 3 wide and Mann 4 wide. Our halves in the most important moment went missing.

Shattered but my brother in law is a Bunnies fan, married to my sister, so he needs some joy! Enjoy it Bunnies fans.
So proud of a busted & bruised Dragons team.
I’ll read this thread later & like plenty of stuff I’m sure too have missed.
LG

really gutsy effort by your team considering the outs. Shame a couple of individual performances in those last 5 minutes had to stuff it up though.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hunt was at least 4 wide. Maybe he could have kicked from dummy half but Hunt was nowhere near where he should have been

Hunt is culpable, I didn't say he wasn't. He was out of position or didn't communicate whatever harebrained idea he had.

But I think McInness deserves to get spammed as well. I thought Mary had signed Will Smith during the week the way he played tonight.

t-ba

Post Whore
Hunt's played a pretty rubbish game outside of a few smart things but people seemed to have completely blanked the fact he was without his regular halves partner.

Dude clearly turns to custard under pressure but some of these Broncos fans are acting like they've won the war at last.