What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 SF2 Sat - Rabbitohs 13-12 Dragons @ ANZ

Finals Week 2: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exsilium

First Grade
You don't even try it in that situation. You kick deep and try your luck in golden point.

100% but the more you look at it, the more I see why they tried.

Never the right decision but it was on. Shame it wasn’t a few minutes earlier and not a result changer

age.s

First Grade
Oh ye of such great moral standing.

Congratulated them plenty. Doesn't mean we can't shit on them for pantsing us last week.

By the way, Maloney was the worst half on ground this second week of finals. Lick my sack.

Couldn't agree more with that last paragraph.

mozza91

Coach
I know it’s not much consolation but Dragons fans should be bloody proud of their effort tonight. Plenty of injuries and players who were busted and they put in a great effort like that.

Considering where they were at after the Bulldogs game it’s been a brilliant couple of weeks.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Not sure where to from here for Ben Hunt, it's not as bad as dropping it cold in extra time off the kick off in a Grand Final but it had the same result, gave the opposition A1 field position to win the game, you'd expect more from a bloke on 1 mill per year, Wayne knew what he was doing

Yep that 48-18 loss was a real masterstroke by the Great Wango. Winning the war and all that you know.

some11

Referee
He didnt shove the ref.
jJmiG2h.gif

Latest posts