What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panther GIFS

roofromoz

First Grade
Rhys Wesser's 25th try in 2003, the preliminary final v Warriors

giphy.gif

tripster

Juniors
roofromoz, if you get time, could you please make gif of the try that Kikau set up against the Sharks were he busted through, swatted Holmes off like a fly, then passed over the top of Lee’s head to Blake? That was some sensational stuff.

It was Darren Brown with the wrap around. Under rated player from the mid to late 90s era of the Panthers.

I remember him he always had a go. Had a bit of talent. I Met him once briefly in 1998 after our game against the Steelers. Seemed like a decent guy.

roofromoz

First Grade
Since I rarely re-watch losing games, I tend to forget some of the good stuff V Sharks.

Must admit I have quite often viewed the NRL on Nine YouTube clip of the semi, only to watch that Blake try.

Yes, we lost. But it's still a thing of beauty.

Kikau is a beast. And he can get better.

Wookies&Cream

Juniors
Must admit I have quite often viewed the NRL on Nine YouTube clip of the semi, only to watch that Blake try.

Yes, we lost. But it's still a thing of beauty.

Kikau is a beast. And he can get better.
Yeah I watch from the 45th minute right up to the 20-20 levelling conversion. Anyone who was there can attest to how ape shit that eastern side went when kikau broke through the line. If you watch the replay and focus on the crowd instead of the players, you can see how crazy it was. Nobody was just standing and clapping, everyone in the crowd was jumping around, throwing drinks and hugging. It was intense as. Worth the watch.

I, for one, thought at that moment that we were going to steamroll them for the rest of the game, win by 6-12 points. The Penrith crowd got really loud goung into the second half, and the boys seemed to respond. The set before Blake's try, the noise was deafening, it's very audible behind the commentary, and not bad for the 5k supporters sitting in that bay

Last edited:

unKwn

Juniors
Anyone who was there can attest to how ape shit that eastern side went when kikau broke through the line. If you watch the replay and focus on the crowd instead of the players, you can see how crazy it was. Nobody was just standing and clapping, everyone in the crowd was jumping around, throwing drinks and hugging. It was intense as. Worth the watch.

yep, I was there and it was absolutely mental