What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 21-6 Storm @ ANZ

Grand Final: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sphagnum

Coach
1. Well done Roosters. That first half was the best I’ve seen from any side all year

2. We saved our worst until last, but that just came on the back of Easts immense work rate

3. I love Munster but f**k he is dumb.

4. Chambers, same as above

5. We won’t lie down. Will back us in to be back on the big stage next year
When Smith announces his retirement in the next few weeks, you merkins are resigned to fighting epic wooden spoon battles with parra for the next decade.

wittyfan

Referee
It was a happy ending seeing Wrestlemania lose but it was a horrid GF. The 2018 season as a whole has been a shocking look for the NRL. Everything from the final result to the shithouse crowd attendances to the off field dramas to the quality of the footy itself.

Yep, it was ordinary GF befitting an ordinary season. 2017 wasn't much better either. Bring on 2019!!!

jim_57

Staff member
Remove that dirty sanchez for a week then you might be able to smell shit again

vxyzxc.jpg

gordynz

Juniors
Ryan Matterson looks like hes gonna end up in the papers tomorrow. The kids 100% coming in way too hot

At this point, I just want to see Smith retire as well as Slater.

I am just really interested to see how Bellyache would go in mentoring a young side.

Canard

Immortal
I reckon Smith is petty enough to keep playing until his body falls to bits or he gets the third premiership. I think in his head he wants to win one more than what was stripped. Id be shocked to not see him back next year

Is petty the word you're going with there??

Latest posts