What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

The roosters deserved the win no doubt about it. Wtf was Melbourne’s game plan? Didn’t need it??? f**k I’m pissed off at the worst performance from my side ever

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yeah kudos to the Roosters for protecting the f**k out of Cronk! I’ve never seen anything like it.

It was an interesting setup, when the ball was shifted to him he hooked back inside behind the line and Manu screamed in to his spot. A smart half would have started using the runner as a decoy and send it straight out. Munster still has a lot to learn, Im not convinced he’s a half, still a better 1 for mine.

Also think they should have played Hoffman instead of Stimson, even though he’s old he would have zeroed in on Cooper a lot better then anyone else.

It was an interesting setup, when the ball was shifted to him he hooked back inside behind the line and Manu screamed in to his spot. A smart half would have started using the runner as a decoy and send it straight out. Munster still has a lot to learn, Im not convinced he’s a half, still a better 1 for mine.

Also think they should have played Hoffman instead of Stimson, even though he’s old he would have zeroed in on Cooper a lot better then anyone else.
Was Hoffman fit enough though?

Latest posts