What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

weststigersforum.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIGER14

Bench
Anybody else having trouble accessing it? I keep receiving an error saying:

The forum is offline while it is moved to a new server. If you are still seeing this message after 9am on Friday 5 October, please clear your internet cache and refresh the page.

I've cleared my cache, cleared my browsing history, restarted my computer, tried other browsers and even re-installed Chrome. I still get that error. I know it's back online as I had it going on my phone, but then I tried to log in and now I keep receiving the same error.

innsaneink

Referee
Yeah exactly the same here too....got back on on Android but on the desktop at home she no work mate

super_coach

First Grade
I can’t access it on either my phone which is a android or my iPad. How do I clear my cache on a iPad?? Tried clearing history and rebooting...any ideas

TIGER14

Bench
Yeah exactly the same here too....got back on on Android but on the desktop at home she no work mate

At least you can log in on Android. I can't even get that far.
At least it isn't just me then. Seems to be an issue on their end.

innsaneink

Referee
I can’t access it on either my phone which is a android or my iPad. How do I clear my cache on a iPad?? Tried clearing history and rebooting...any ideas
It may be the same im unsure, on my phone I went to settings ---apps--your browser app---storage---clear cache

Kul is aware some peeps having probs, new message:

''Server Migration is complete, however some users are still seeing this message (therefore still seeing the old server). Unfortunately it can take up for 24 hours for your internet provider to refresh itself with the new server address.''

super_coach

First Grade
It may be the same im unsure, on my phone I went to settings ---apps--your browser app---storage---clear cache

Kul is aware some peeps having probs, new message:

''Server Migration is complete, however some users are still seeing this message (therefore still seeing the old server). Unfortunately it can take up for 24 hours for your internet provider to refresh itself with the new server address.''

Thanks..will give it another day

I will take my Tigers hits from where ever I can get them. I do like the little extra freedom LU gives me, but I also like the other forum. I just love the WTs

gordsy

Juniors
Good grief that forum has some absolute plonkers on it. Far too many people who think that criticism is for haters / fake fans only and Robbie and Benji can never do wrong because of , you know 2005.

TIGER14

Bench
I do like the little extra freedom LU gives me, but I also like the other forum. I just love the WTs

Yeah, I do like that this forum treats its members ike adults. However, I see it as fair enough. Lately WestsTigersForum.com has had a number of children and young teens sign up. We don't want to decend into what The Kennel is.

Vic Mackey

Referee
That other forum is just a bunch of neurotics bickering with each other. Although there do seem to be a couple of posters with good info about signings.

It was great back in the day. These days every thread descends into a farce where 75% of posts are dick measuring contests or pointless pot shots. People play the poster not the post.

LU is all over it these days, sometimes I wish we had more posters here but maybe if we did it would simply turn into wtForum.com II. On here I find even when posters disagree we at least respect other views and talk it through, unless they’re Panthers fans, then they can get f*#ked.

stryker

First Grade
There are a lot of decent, knowledgable posters on that forum but unfortunately its run by narcisitic f**kwits who cannot allow their opinions to be questioned or opposed. Certainly a sanitized viewpoint of the Wests Tigers fanbase and not fully representative of overall feelings/opinions on most matters to do with the club and game.

Vic Mackey

Referee
So I had a look at the new forum (which looks the same as the old one). Still terrible. In the thread on the development players people are complaining about the signings, saying that these types of signings won’t win us comps. Obviously their IQ isn’t at a level to understand what a development signing is...

Tiger05

First Grade
So I had a look at the new forum (which looks the same as the old one). Still terrible. In the thread on the development players people are complaining about the signings, saying that these types of signings won’t win us comps. Obviously their IQ isn’t at a level to understand what a development signing is...

It's interesting isn't it. You have to have these players coming through. Hopefully they come good. It's not like the Storm have bought a tonne of established stars. They tend to get players young and they lose a lot of them.

gordsy

Juniors
Exactly. Anyone who thinks we are just one good signing away with winning the comp with our current squad has rocks in their head.

Status
Not open for further replies.