What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The try he scored for you guys the other night was a cracker.. who was the forward who made that awesome run to set it up?

Oh, sorry.. we’re discuss wrong Moses...

Mbye!

super_coach

First Grade
With all the gloom around the coaching situation, I had reason to smile when I read Moses is been shopped around by the wooden spooners.

Now doses it get lower than that, been shown the door by the team on the bottom of the heap. The tanker will blame Parra for his demise, because it is never tankers fault.

Anyway that’s what I call karma

Ron's_Mate

Bench
It's hard to imagine who would want him. Off to Super League perhaps?

It's funny to think that of the 3 who left, Tedesco ended up with a premiership & Moses with the spoon. How's that for divergent results?

macnaz

Staff member
It's hard to imagine who would want him. Off to Super League perhaps?

It's funny to think that of the 3 who left, Tedesco ended up with a premiership & Moses with the spoon. How's that for divergent results?
Just wait for Uncle Benny to step in .

Vic Mackey

Referee
It's hard to imagine who would want him. Off to Super League perhaps

I’m struggling to think where he’ll get a gig. Who needs a half? Raiders maybe?

Probably Manly but they can’t afford anything.

Storm? Not sure if Bellamy would want a guy like him though.

He faces the genuine prospect of being a backup half somewhere, so many LOLs

super_coach

First Grade
He needs to get himselve into the Storm system where his immature antics will be rubbed out. We all know he has some attacking talents, but the rest of his game needs a massive overhaul

simmo1

First Grade
He'll soon be in ESL to join the other talented players without the right attitude to make it at NRL level.

Tiger05

First Grade
I reckon he is close to being as naturally gifted as Tedesco or Brooks but he is inconsistent and I think he has been brought up as a spoilt brat so it's hard for him to work on his game.

It'd be funny if he came back.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I reckon he is close to being as naturally gifted as Tedesco or Brooks but he is inconsistent and I think he has been brought up as a spoilt brat so it's hard for him to work on his game.

It'd be funny if he came back.
The toxic wanka is more innately talented than Brooks however brooks’s humility which is necessary in evolving as a player will ensure his career will trump the self entitled tanka who in contrast is devolving both as a player & as a person !

super_coach

First Grade
All comes back to what values you are taught as a kid. If you are showered with praise,continually being told your the best, never been accountable for your actions...things can get pretty tricky when you hit the real world.

On the other hand you look at a bloke like Lawrence and think gee he must have a good family behind him to turn out such a good person

BrotherJim05

Bench
The toxic wanka is more innately talented than Brooks however brooks’s humility which is necessary in evolving as a player will ensure his career will trump the self entitled tanka who in contrast is devolving both as a player & as a person !

Brooks also learnt how to tackle to NRL first grade standard

super_coach

First Grade
Well he will not get a gig at Manly now it seems Des is in charge. Des was offered the three turds last year but said he wanted two of them but was not interested in Moses