What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Membership

ThingFish

Juniors
It is great but I’m very doubtful of Seibs staying on.
I don’t blame him. The team seems to be imploding before his eyes. Sexting, in fighting, drunk driving, half arsed effort in the most important game of the year. I kinda want out and I’ve been a fan for over 40yrs, so I got nowhere to go :smiley:

callmack1

Staff member
I don’t blame him. The team seems to be imploding before his eyes. Sexting, in fighting, drunk driving, half arsed effort in the most important game of the year. I kinda want out and I’ve been a fan for over 40yrs, so I got nowhere to go :smiley:
This could all just be the frustration of knowing how close we came and knowing how good we've been this year. Hopefully, we'll be sweet for the 2019 Pre-Season.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I thought Seibs needed a plan B as we knew play the balls would be slower in finals. Seibs didn’t evolve and have enough attacking structures in place. That’s my view.

People said Madge was too tough and harsh off the field but Seibs was/is he not tough enough.....

Madge was a disciplinarian....... was that a half arsed effort in the prelim as the boys weren’t fit enough and didn’t do enough volume earlier in the year to prepare for the cauldron deep in finals.... just thought I’d put it out there.

Just thought I’d mention it. It’s an interesting debate.

At the end of the day though it’s up to the individual players as adults to behave and the coach can only do so much I guess...

Pommy

Coach
I thought Seibs needed a plan B as we knew play the balls would be slower in finals. Seibs didn’t evolve and have enough attacking structures in place. That’s my view.

People said Madge was too tough and harsh off the field but Seibs was/is he not tough enough.....

Madge was a disciplinarian....... was that a half arsed effort in the prelim as the boys weren’t fit enough and didn’t do enough volume earlier in the year to prepare for the cauldron deep in finals.... just thought I’d put it out there.

At the end of the day though it’s up to the individual players as adults to behave and the coach can only do so much I guess...

Can you remember how half arsed out last finals campaign under Madge was?
We were premiers as well.

Certitude

Juniors

The shit some of you come out with would be dire & so depressing if it wasn’t so ridiculously hilarious

callmack1

Staff member
Have I missed something or is there no option to add a digital Big League magazine subscription to your 2019 membership? This year was the first time I've done it and I really enjoyed it bu there doesn't appear to be that option next year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The shit some of you come out with would be dire & so depressing if it wasn’t so ridiculously hilarious
Learn some respect please and speak to people the way you’d like to be spoken too. Learn to not speak to people like shit on a shovel. I’ll leave it at that.

Certitude

Juniors
Learn some respect please and speak to people the way you’d like to be spoken too. Learn to not speak to people like shit on a shovel. I’ll leave it at that.

If I came out with the ridiculous crap you come out with, I’d expect scorn, derision & people laughing at me