What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rooster8

Juniors
The membership logos we produce are 100% better than our current logo. Wish next years membership logo will be our new logo. Or we just have the red chook on our jerseys like on all the training gear. A supporter can only wish.

511C9513-B192-4184-8B19-26217B1729F6.jpeg

RoosTah

Juniors
I’ve been banging on about this for a while. This is my offering

43437575_2787902161236091_4716852806680576000_o.png

I've been tinkering with this for a while. Initially went down the centenary logo route with the chook, but increasingly think just a slightly modified 80s one placed on a tri colour footy ala the 60s logo, but with a modernised shield is the way to go.

Last edited:

Lambretta

First Grade
The membership badge does look like the chicken is doing a shit on the number 19, so I would remove the numbers etc - but that aside, I much prefer the traditional look

The badge RoosTah did is excellent

RoosTah

Juniors
The membership badge does look like the chicken is doing a shit on the number 19, so I would remove the numbers etc - but that aside, I much prefer the traditional look

The badge RoosTah did is excellent

Thanks!

I've been evolving this thing for a while as a lot of you guys know. Initially started out with some more like the centenary badge, but over time have just gone to a slightly tweaked version of the '78 design, but with more modern trimmings and a nod to the old school badge which had the chook on the ball.

Just need to get the attention of the big wigs at the club now!