What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Avenger

Immortal
Parra reserves?
Yes mate. Maybe if you read some of the releases rather than just put shit on the club and make up stupid rumours you would realise that Parra has announced that they have moved away from the Wenty arrangement and we will have our own Parra Eels reserve grade in 2019.

chiefy1

Juniors
Yes mate. Maybe if you read some of the releases rather than just put shit on the club and make up stupid rumours you would realise that Parra has announced that they have moved away from the Wenty arrangement and we will have our own Parra Eels reserve grade in 2019.

That will be 2020 by the way Avenger - get your facts right before opening your mouth son.

I think you'll find the Parramatta reserves coach (Wentworthville 2019/Eels ISP 2020), will be the same person and will handed more than a one year deal

The Ron massey cup Wentworthville Magpies team will continue.

Last edited:

Dibs

Bench
That will be 2020 by the way Avenger - get your facts right before opening your mouth son.

I think you'll find the Parramatta reserves coach (Wentworthville 2019/Eels reserves 2020), will be the same person and will handed more than a one year deal

Why should he? You never do

chiefy1

Juniors
Why should he? You never do

Bernie deserves the benifit of the doubt and I'm supporting him to turn the club around.

The club has made many mistakes in recruitment not to have copped some criticism, and some pressure on the club by it's fans can somewhat show them that we will not stand for mediocrity.

Ill admit I've gone too far on some occasions, but I'm prepared to back Gurr with his vision into the future. The appointments of Potter and Taylor is a very positive move, and will now get our good crop of emerging development players to the top league.

I'll change, but the pressure from fans was warrented.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well if it's the WB of Cup coaches it is Rip Taylor.
Actor-Rip-Torn-at-a-news--001.jpg

Avenger

Immortal

I think you'll find the Parramatta reserves coach (Wentworthville 2019/Eels ISP 2020), will be the same person and will handed more than a one year deal

Apologies. Wenty sucks anyway and you do make shit up.

Last edited:

Delboy

First Grade
Potter's role is to manage the transition of juniors through to NRL, they created that position as part of the review process.

Rip Taylor is a very smart senior coach, known as someone who handles senior players in the reserve type environment. Believe he was coach of our last successful reserve/ISP side, very astute appointment.

Let's hope the professional approach we have seen so far, follows through to some additional signings outside JH, as they are desperately needed.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Sorry for the confusion....

Yes...Rip will coach Wenty I believe, although not announced yet,,,He is employed by the parramatta club not Wenty but Wenty obviously support the decision

Mick Potter is Brads assistant .... I believe Murphy and kidwell are still there.

Dean Feeney is still the 20s coach .... and joe Grima is the junior development coach.

All unofficial of course but that does appear to be the set up.

Dibs

Bench
Bernie deserves the benifit of the doubt and I'm supporting him to turn the club around.

The club has made many mistakes in recruitment not to have copped some criticism, and some pressure on the club by it's fans can somewhat show them that we will not stand for mediocrity.

Ill admit I've gone too far on some occasions, but I'm prepared to back Gurr with his vision into the future. The appointments of Potter and Taylor is a very positive move, and will now get our good crop of emerging development players to the top league.

I'll change, but the pressure from fans was warrented.
I think you’ve missed the point but that’s not unusual

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Sorry for the confusion....

Yes...Rip will coach Wenty I believe, although not announced yet,,,He is employed by the parramatta club not Wenty but Wenty obviously support the decision

Mick Potter is Brads assistant .... I believe Murphy and kidwell are still there.

Dean Feeney is still the 20s coach .... and joe Grima is the junior development coach.

All unofficial of course but that does appear to be the set up.
That's what ive been told too.