What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Time On An All New TV General Discussion Thread

azzah72

Bench
I only got two episodes in. Very dull, didn't laugh once either. Characters are weak. I don't see much potential to be honest.
It gets better from about the 4th ep.
Like the other recent animation I just watched on Netflix, final space, both started poorly but ended up pretty good.

mackdadday

Juniors
Bored to Death - How i didn't not hear about this i do not know. Jason Scwarchman, Zach Galfikinakis and Ted Danson. Charming, hilarious show starring Swartzmenn as a struggling writer turned private eye. Only three seasons of about 8 episodes each. Perfect if you want to binge something guaranteed for laughs. 9/10.

Timbo

Staff member
Just started watching Final Space on Netflix.

Has some real Rick and Morty crossed with Battlestar Galactica vibes. Great voice cast, very funny but also pretty heavy at times.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I know it’s not new but started Luke Cage on Netflix, really liking it so far. A lot of depth to it compared to most Superhero stuff. Mike Colter is excellent.

Generalzod

Immortal
I know it’s not new but started Luke Cage on Netflix, really liking it so far. A lot of depth to it compared to most Superhero stuff. Mike Colter is excellent.
Great show the punisher and Daredevil are great as well. I’m currently watching Neil De grassy Cosmos again ...

mackdadday

Juniors
Holy Shit season 5 of Bojack just dropped im spinning in delerium circles.

Big Mouth. 7 episodes in and it gets more hilarious by the episode. 8/10

Finally watched season five of arrested development. Finally got back the old charm after episode two after 12 episodes of haranging torture of the tedious kind.

I love you, America with Sarah Silverman season 2 just started. funny shit.

Also downloaded the new Jim Carrey series which has two episodes out so far.

Timbo

Staff member
Just started watching ‘Maniac’ on Netflix, starring Jonah Hill and Emma Stone.

It’s bizarre and dark, but fantastic so far. I really don’t even know how to describe what it is, or what genre it is even, just watch it.

azzah72

Bench
Just started watching ‘Maniac’ on Netflix, starring Jonah Hill and Emma Stone.

It’s bizarre and dark, but fantastic so far. I really don’t even know how to describe what it is, or what genre it is even, just watch it.

Finished it, I enjoyed it. It's a simple story.

Kind of like Eternal Sunshine mixed with Inception with the weirdness of Legion.

Wormwood - 5/5

Part doco-part reenactment about a scientist who died in mysterious circumstances and his son's quest to find out once and for all what happened.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Watched ManHunt: Unabomber on Nextflix

Found it slow but Episode 6 ‘Ted’ all about how he became the Unabomber is close to the single best episode of any series I’ve ever seen. Paul Bettany is insanely good and makes you feel so much for Ted Kaczynski, which as a serial killer is incredibly hard to do.

Honestly you could watch that episode on it’s own without watching the series, it’s absolutely brilliant.

azzah72

Bench
I am about halfway through Mr Inbetween on foxtel.

Great show, FX America and Screen NSW funded crime drama filmed in Sydney directed by Nash Edgerton.

6 1/2 hour episodes that are Dark, Violent, Funny and completely Aussie with American production flair.

It's a great Story so far.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I am about halfway through Mr Inbetween on foxtel.

Great show, FX America and Screen NSW funded crime drama filmed in Sydney directed by Nash Edgerton.

6 1/2 hour episodes that are Dark, Violent, Funny and completely Aussie with American production flair.

It's a great Story so far.

Nice twist at the end. Hopefully they do a season 2. But longer eps. THey barely scratched the surface.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Finished The Bodyguard last night. Cracking UK TV show. Only 6 eps. Great tension. Doesn't even fit the bill of shows types I like.