What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

TIGER14

Bench
And the alternate - yes - alternate strip.

6db60eb8-139f-4f21-951b-863f10c32c8f.jpg

The worst thing to ever happen to State of Origin.

Chook Norris

First Grade
The f**k you need a alt Origin jersey for? Thats worse than a full switch to navy blue. Just stupid.
You dont.

It's just another excuse to give people more choice, have some people gobble it up and make some $$$$$$. Who knows how theyll make any money from it though when itll probably hardly sell any

kdalymc

Bench
With this new CCC template I hope the Australia jersey has a proper Vee up to the shoulder (Warriors managed) and none of this armpit NSW crap

AJB1102

First Grade
With this new CCC template I hope the Australia jersey has a proper Vee up to the shoulder (Warriors managed) and none of this armpit NSW crap

If the Blues need an alternative then the Roos must. Matte black should be a good choice.

callmack1

Staff member
New Knights jerseys look okay but they are ruined by the hideous big green sponsor I reckon.

The Blues alternate strip also looks okay but I just really don't see why there is any need for it tbh.

The "aternative" jersey looks far better with all the sponsors on it than the traditional sky-blue.

But there-in lies the issue for me. the NSW Jersey SHOULD be Sky blue only.. and any sponsor willing to pay $$ for a plot on it should have there branding conform to the sky blue jersey.

eg NIB and previously VB logos (green) look hideous on the sky blue IMO. Blue and green should never be seen.

Latest posts