What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Diesel

Referee
Why wear a predominately Victorian jersey to a game in WA? Surely WA fans are going to boo the Victorians

Fire

First Grade
I8CZK.gif

Rooster8

Juniors
Meanwhile the All Blacks new home and away. The only good jerseys in the entire code. Anyone wanna do a mock up of what NRL teams would look if they implemented the same location and size for their front sponsor?
499D898E-693B-4C28-908B-ECFE37EDFE0F.jpeg 619FEFBC-8F59-4EFA-9878-558DFD074B28.jpeg

gzerounian

Juniors
Wouldn't be surprised if Fittler had a say in the design. Black t-shirt with trench coats for the coaching staff this year was also very Fittler.

Fire

First Grade

The plan to have alternate Origin jerseys was designed before Fittler was coach.

100%green

Juniors
Geez there are some whingers on here!!!

This is a jersey page and yet anything new or different is bagged and panned 90% of the time. If we didn't have some variety and new stuff we'd have nothing to talk about.

I love the alternate NSW jersey. Doesn't look Victorian to me and it's a great design. Do we need an alternate? No. But who cares. If it was black or green cause of the sponsors I could understand people being pissed but it's not.

Fire

First Grade

This is a jersey page and yet anything new or different is bagged and panned 90% of the time. If we didn't have some variety and new stuff we'd have nothing to talk about.

I love the alternate NSW jersey. Doesn't look Victorian to me and it's a great design. Do we need an alternate? No. But who cares. If it was black or green cause of the sponsors I could understand people being pissed but it's not.
1. It's a great looking jersey. I just think it should be sold as merchandise. Not played in.

2. I know what you mean re: nothing new. I get bored shitless with Saints home jersey every year.

carcharias

Immortal

Bunch of absolute whinging dopes in here.
I reckon the jersey looks great.... and TBH getting a footy jersey to look great is almost impossible.
The logo is fine.
Simple and recognisable.
Some of these f**kwits want the history of the game written into a logo with every colour of every jersey ever worn by all teams incorporated into the logo.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Bunch of absolute whinging dopes in here.
I reckon the jersey looks great.... and TBH getting a footy jersey to look great is almost impossible.
The logo is fine.
Simple and recognisable.
Some of these f**kwits want the history of the game written into a logo with every colour of every jersey ever worn by all teams incorporated into the logo.
Don't forget the angle of the chevrons.

carcharias

Immortal
Don't forget the angle of the chevrons.

Yes
Chevrons not crisp enough and radius needs more camber.
Or
The NRL letters seems to be 0.01 poofteenth off centre...even though it’s not and if it were to be moved to the right it would looking f**king ridiculous.

As far as shit logos and shit jerseys in rugby league go neither should even rate a mention.

Latest posts