What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

the beavers

Juniors
Oran
Punishment for Balmain's financial problems. Has to be. So bloody stupid.
Orange is such a distinctive and unique colour.... a real brand opportunity etc dominant black or white doesn’t differentiate them from any other club

Also my 2 cents I would love to see a Sydney Tigers heritage jersey!

sempmrh

Juniors
Some of Storm’s 2019 range is now on the club’s online store and Crown Resorts is nowhere to be seen.

No jerseys yet.

Dawesy76

Juniors
Yeah the Ned’s looks shit. But hell. If I was a fan of the titans and a company wanted to give my club millions of dollars when we are already cash strapped they can make the whole jersey orange.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Yeah the Ned’s looks shit. But hell. If I was a fan of the titans and a company wanted to give my club millions of dollars when we are already cash strapped they can make the whole jersey orange.
While i take the point about how important financial inflows are from sponsorship, this same line of thinking is exactly what's currently so wrong with NRL Jerseys and why they'll never be as prestigious, valuable and iconic as other sports. Forever a big giant advertising board. Could be worse I guess (english super league)

greenBV4

Bench
Some of Storm’s 2019 range is now on the club’s online store and Crown Resorts is nowhere to be seen.

No jerseys yet.
I wonder which of these will be upgraded? imagine schnitz as a front of jersey sponsor..

Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 2.42.00 pm.png

also those are some boring training kits

sempmrh

Juniors
Yeah iirc they weren't renewing either us or Souths when the deals were up.
Hm. Storm and Crown Resorts had a deal through to the end of 2020. I guess after Crown Resorts said they were winding up all sponsorships they must have given Storm one more year. Hopefully we have something lined up that just didn’t make the initial run of gear.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
jersey_launch-8.jpg

Better shot of the jersey, plus the kids version which can't have neds on it replaced by White Ribbon.

Xcalibre

Juniors
View attachment 24590
Wish the stripe kept going under the NRL logo, instead of being cut off by the shield. Understand some jerseys are very busy, but it would of looked nice if the stripe went behind, but through the nrl logo.

Any company logo in a colored box on front of jersey in this day and age is so basic. I realize that’s the company’s logo, but surely you could alter it in this instance.

Would people NOT know it’s NIB if they had a thick green outline instead?

AJB1102

First Grade
Is anyone buying health insurance because its on the Knights jersey? Will they cancel it and redirect their fees into gambling if Neds takes over?

Latest posts