What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

King hit

Coach
That alternate NSW jersey looks terrible. NSW is sky blue personified and they should just keep in that way. It's famous and distinguishable. There are no need for alternate strips in Origin in the first place.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
jersey_launch-8.jpg

Better shot of the jersey, plus the kids version which can't have neds on it replaced by White Ribbon.

I cant believe i was actually hopeful when i saw that preview. What i miserable piece of shit...

I even prefered the uturus to this jumper.

storm_4eva

Juniors
Found this about the Crown/Storm deal.

Has anyone seen if South's are affected too?

Melbourne Storm is pleased to announce a landmark deal for the Club, with major partner Crown Resorts extending their partnership for a further five years from 2016-2020.

sempmrh

Juniors
Found this about the Crown/Storm deal.

Has anyone seen if South's are affected too?

Melbourne Storm is pleased to announce a landmark deal for the Club, with major partner Crown Resorts extending their partnership for a further five years from 2016-2020.
That was before word got out that Crown Resorts was going wind up all sponsorships. Storm and Souths must have negotiated one more year. I know Crown Resorts was a late addition as a sponsor for Souths last year. Perhaps Storm began negotiations to continue into 2018 sooner (despite already having a deal until 2020) because there was no interruption for us.

There's no sign of Crown Resorts on the Souths website. Storm still has Crown Resorts on the club website but they're gone on the online store and membership site.

Perth Red

Post Whore
While i take the point about how important financial inflows are from sponsorship, this same line of thinking is exactly what's currently so wrong with NRL Jerseys and why they'll never be as prestigious, valuable and iconic as other sports. Forever a big giant advertising board. Could be worse I guess (english super league)

Give it time, just a matter of years until all RL jerseys look like F1 Merch

sempmrh

Juniors
The new Titans jersey isn't offensively bad but I do think it's a bit of a nothing design - which seems pretty standard for them. They just seem confused - like they don't know what they want to be. That shade of blue they use (somewhere between sky blue and royal blue) is one of the most marketable things about the Titans brand and they decide to lead with navy. Why? The only design element is a V made up of thin little stripes. It's nothing. I just don't get it.

And if I'm Dynasty, I'd be putting the brand's name alongside the logo. If you're an unknown apparel brand, this is your chance to get your name out there. You're not Nike - people don't know who you are from your logo alone.

meltiger

First Grade
Punishment for Balmain's financial problems. Has to be. So bloody stupid.

End of the day Wests Ashfield are funding the outfit. Of course an orange 3rd would be ideal but is what it is.

Next years set is a massive massive improvement.

The old home was average and the away pure garbage.

This new set actually look good

As for NSW. FMD. Just why

Tiger5150

Bench
End of the day Wests Ashfield are funding the outfit. Of course an orange 3rd would be ideal but is what it is.

Next years set is a massive massive improvement.

The old home was average and the away pure garbage.

This new set actually look good

As for NSW. FMD. Just why

I get that Ashfield are funding, but SMH at the pettiness and lost opportunity.

Latest posts