What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reminders of your childhood

images

MASK was pretty great.

Pizza Hut Ginger Bread Man - the exact one in this ad

Going to Pizza Hut for dinner was awesome. Do you (or anyone) know if there's still any dine-in Pizza Hut Restaurants?

The last one I knew was at Balgownie (north of Wollongong). When I went to the Uni of Wollongong, they had all you can eat lunches from the "pizza buffet".

Parra

Referee
Going to Pizza Hut for dinner was awesome. Do you (or anyone) know if there's still any dine-in Pizza Hut Restaurants?

The last one I knew was at Balgownie (north of Wollongong). When I went to the Uni of Wollongong, they had all you can eat lunches from the "pizza buffet".

Windsor on the outskirts of NW Sydney has one as far as I know, I've been there around 2 years ago. Last time I was in Orange NSW there was a dine in Pizza Hut as we remember them as well.

horrie hastings

First Grade
There was one at Caringbah also - and their chips were absolutely sensational, best by far.

The other one on this line I remember was Big Rooster..

Dh01OiIU8AEL7_Z.jpg

Did Big Rooster turn into Red Rooster later on ? Homestead Chicken was all around, the pic I posted was the West Gosford store, I remember one at Hurstville which turned into a KFC and as KFC it was judged as one of the filthiest restaurant in Australia and was closed down. I remember going to Homestead at Narrabeen also, it was also one that turned into a KFC also. Homestead crumbed mushrooms were beautiful :grinning:. I remember getting a pack of Homestead chicken and taking it the SCG for the Craven Mild Cup final in 1981 when Easts played Parramatta, happy days all round :wink:

Latest posts