What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Your words are aimed to wound, but I don't know what I'm missing so all these years of misery are that much easier to cop!
Neither did I....

Trust me. It's amazing. Year of mediocrity at best, failure and disappointment.

Then, a breif shining moment that is better than all 5 Brisbane titles at once.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm sure it'll be awesome if it ever happens.

Don't know that it will ever beat winning one yourself though. At this stage I think it'd be more relief than anything else lol.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Don't know that it will ever beat winning one yourself though. At this stage I think it'd be more relief than anything else lol.
No matter how many times I watch the 2010 grand final, I can only describe the feeling at the end as ‘cleansing’..

More cleansing than having a cold shower after hanging out with senseasmaybenumbed..

It’s a great feeling..

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
This sleeping without aircon is bullshit. Our share house in Yamba rises about 10 degrees between the 1st and 2nd floor

Bazal

Post Whore
Motherf**ker!

I had Cross Counter in about three exotics, but none of the other merkin horses that came through and went on something else to win.

Oh well, I lost $100 on the Cup itself but still up $20 for the day. Could be worse.

Latest posts