What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ot- kayosports

Stake Removed

First Grade
Anyone know anything about kayosports.com.au, i am aware it is foxtel and is new sports steaming, so no need to have foxtel.

$25 per month basic, 50 sports including nrl, seems interesting espically if can cast games to v instead of watching on phone

sharkman73

Juniors
You can chromecast. No contract. Csn return to start of games if you're running late.

Sounds great. I'm all over this next season.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Looks very promising and cheaper than Foxtel. And available on Apple TV eventually, hopefully by Rd 1

Definitely in

shaggs

Coach
Kayo Sports and Netflix together seems a lot cheaper than Foxtel every month

I’m a streaming newbie, so if I use my phone as the device can I still use other sites whilst Kayo is on??

Kayo Sports and Netflix together seems a lot cheaper than Foxtel every month

I’m a streaming newbie, so if I use my phone as the device can I still use other sites whilst Kayo is on??
I would have Foxtel now on my computer, Netflix on my iPad and be able to use my phone on some useless footy forum all at the same time!
I never tried them all at once on the same device though....

Quigs

Immortal
What Bubby you hang in two different footy forums? Spose you stick your mug up in facebook too.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Just signed up today, the chromecast works did notice its was little glitchy as in beta version i assume this will be sorted out, gave option to watch game in progress live or start from beginning.

This is very much how WWE network works, i am hoping they give you option in future to watch historical games

Latest posts