What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 mid season test weekend,june 21,22,23

roughyedspud

Coach
I've just realised that super league haven't scheduled a free weekend for a test match next June..

f**king idiots...it took a decade for the NRL + SL to agree a proper,dedicated mid season international weekend! And SL binned it after a year....clowns

deluded pom?

Coach
I've just realised that super league haven't scheduled a free weekend for a test match next June..

f**king idiots...it took a decade for the NRL + SL to agree a proper,dedicated mid season international weekend! And SL binned it after a year....clowns
Unreal aren’t they ‘spud?

Pommy

Coach
So was the second Denver test officially confirmed as dead? I know it pretty much is but I don’t remember a confirmation.

deluded pom?

Coach
Isn't that may date magic weekend??
If it is why couldn’t they have just stated that when they released the fixtures? While they were at it they could have added the play off format and dates as well. I hope this isn’t an example of the brave new SL world.