What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Z Nation

Joker's Wild

Coach
[youtube]iqbHm6RTHHM[/youtube]

Zombie show from the SyFy channel

As a rule of thumb, anything produced directly from the SyFy channel is generally crap. Ive watched the first 2 eps and while its no Walking Dead, it does have a certain low budget charm

Set your expectations to low

mackdadday

Juniors
Watched the first episode and found it decent. I'll be tuning in again. That baby zombie was the scariest zombie I've ever seen. The lead soldier (The guy from Lost) won't be winning any accolades for consistent decision making.

Parra Pride

Coach
I was expecting something much worse than what I've gotten with the first two episodes, actually looking forward to more.

mackdadday

Juniors
Episode 4 was a great one, particularly Docs time in the vents with his new friend. Looking forward to the Z-nado promised next week!

mackdadday

Juniors
Ah, Addie, you total skank-mo! Final two episodes of season 1 left and i have to say i've been very pleasantly suprised and am stoked a season two has already been ordered.

mackdadday

Juniors
Ecstatic that this show is back for a second season. 1st episode of season two is probably the most brilliant episode yet. In this episode, Murphy's shopping spree with friends and his cabaret show are two of my new all time favourite zombie moments. The Walking Dead pales in comparison!

PJ

First Grade
The Walking Dead pales in comparison!

Really an unfair comparison.

Walking Dead is trying to be a serious drama while Z Nation is a B Grade p!sstake.

Having said that Z Nation does its job more successfully though with an easier task.

I'd have liked to have seen Zombieland get past pilot and compare Z to that.

I am enjoying it more than I should. :)

mackdadday

Juniors
Anybody looking for a little back story can have a gander at Sharknado 3 where we see Roberta in character at a military base. Apparently the virus,downfall of mankind and zombie apocalypse was proceeded by flying sharks :D

Episodes 1,2,3 and 5 of this season have been superb! Loved the zombie cheese wheel.

mackdadday

Juniors
Ah..Doc summoning his native american spirit to kill a zombie...there will never be a better moment in zombie tv history :D

mackdadday

Juniors
Well the season three finale had me spitting chips..Just a clue..the title of the episode is 'Everybody dies'. Or do they? :) Thought the second half of season three was generally quite good with its usual mix of silliness and zombies. My highlight of the last few episodes was Doc tripping and seeing himself as the inventor from Back to the Future :D

mackdadday

Juniors
Almost at the climax of season 4 and this show continues to evolve in every direction whilst Walking Dead remains in a clunky loop.

axl rose

Bench
Almost at the climax of season 4 and this show continues to evolve in every direction whilst Walking Dead remains in a clunky loop.
The Rozwell episode remains one of my favourites. When you think the show can't get anymore absurd/ fun they come up with something. Still need to finish the end of season 4 and then see what old mate Doc is up to in the new season. Norman Reedus should join this show, at least they would give him something to do.

giphy.gif