What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Noise

Coach
Coz the players association don't want to cop WADA suspensions. They do get drug tested by the NFL, but the sanctions are lame. First offence for using performance enhancing drugs - up to 6 game suspension (Adrian Edelman got 4 weeks). Second offence....what do you reckon....a year, 2 years....nah a suspension of up to 10 games. And if you get caught in the off-season, you don't get suspended you get sent on a course.

Haha I have even less respect for them

Dibs

Bench
Put me on your block list

Problem would then be solved

Not have to read my posts

I have an extremely large network. And it may be hard to believe by many on here but its reality.
No you don’t, we all know it, you know we all know it and we all know that you know we know it.
Only sooky merkins like you put people on ignore when they get called on their bullshit.

Gronk

Staff member
Put me on your block list

Problem would then be solved

Not have to read my posts

I have an extremely large network. And it may be hard to believe by many on here but its reality.
Reads like a cut n paste from a post by a former member here.

Trust me it is not the right way go about it mate and it will only end in tears.

Keep it real mate.

hindy111

Post Whore
Reads like a cut n paste from a post by a former member here.

Trust me it is not the right way go about it mate and it will only end in tears.

Keep it real mate.

I'm just calling out Pou's bullshit on Hayne who never ran a 4.50
Where did he get his info from?

Mine is just as creditable

Suitman

Post Whore
Ffs someone who can take a joke. Well I will be f**ked.

Lol. I know.
I can't believe how many people have taken you seriously, and criticized your info from your "contacts" that was clearly taking the mickey. Speaking of Micky, how is he going? Sounds like a good bloke to me.

hindy111

Post Whore
No you don’t, we all know it, you know we all know it and we all know that you know we know it.
Only sooky merkins like you put people on ignore when they get called on their bullshit.

So what your suggesting is that I am a bit of a character and spin a bit of shit to make things entertaining and have a bit of a joke. Lighten things up. Some find it funny while others do not and want to keep it strictly serious business.
If that is what your suggesting why does it annoy you so much?

hindy111

Post Whore
Lol. I know.
I can't believe how many people have taken you seriously, and criticized your info from your "contacts" that was clearly taking the mickey. Speaking of Micky, how is he going? Sounds like a good bloke to me.

Mick was the one who spun the Tim Smith broke his ankle story that I emailed to Ray Hadley. Ha he trusted both Mick and Hindy111. Called us his 'inside contacts' You heard it here first.
Was even funnier when Dennis Fitzgerald gets online and says Ray we didn't even train last night as it was raining.......

Gronk

Staff member
So what your suggesting is that I am a bit of a character and spin a bit of shit to make things entertaining and have a bit of a joke. Lighten things up. Some find it funny while others do not and want to keep it strictly serious business.

It’s a bit like the boy who cried wolf. I can’t work out if you are joking or bullshitting. Most of the time you come across as a needy attention seeker.

Maybe start using emojis, that way I know if you are taking the piss or not. :p:D:cool:

Dibs

Bench
Who says I am annoyed? I’m laughing at you, not with you. Why are you so annoyed when I make fun of you if you are only spinning shit to make things entertaining? Do you have a complex? Do you suffer from low self-esteem?
Do you feel a little better that your passive aggressive mate enjoys your antics and thinks other people actually think you are being serious?

Suitman

Post Whore
It’s a bit like the boy who cried wolf. I can’t work out if you are joking or bullshitting. Most of the time you come across as a needy attention seeker.

Maybe start using emojis, that way I know if you are taking the piss or not. :p:D:cool:

I've only ever seen hindy111 as another Maroubra Eel. Took me a while to work it out, but it's been clear mate that he has been taking the piss for months.
When looked at in that light, it's all very amusing seeing people get upset and abuse him.

Latest posts