What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
I've only ever seen hindy111 as another Maroubra Eel. Took me a while to work it out, but it's been clear mate that he has been taking the piss for months.
When looked at in that light, it's all very amusing seeing people get upset and abuse him.
I would say that you are in the minority Suity. I will read him in a different light perhaps now.

Noise

Coach
I've only ever seen hindy111 as another Maroubra Eel. Took me a while to work it out, but it's been clear mate that he has been taking the piss for months.
When looked at in that light, it's all very amusing seeing people get upset and abuse him.

ME was clever and funny. Hindy111 is a simpleton looking for attention.

Gronk

Staff member
Val Holmes has been granted a release from the Sharks. He is excluded from playing for any other team.

Source ABC news.

I assume that he is a Shark for life etc.

TheRam

Coach
So what your suggesting is that I am a bit of a character and spin a bit of shit to make things entertaining and have a bit of a joke. Lighten things up. Some find it funny while others do not and want to keep it strictly serious business.
If that is what your suggesting why does it annoy you so much?

Cos peeps like Dibs and others, are losers and just want to tear other peeps down to elevate themselves.

What a bunch of useless wowsers.

TheRam

Coach
It’s a bit like the boy who cried wolf. I can’t work out if you are joking or bullshitting. Most of the time you come across as a needy attention seeker.

Maybe start using emojis, that way I know if you are taking the piss or not. :p:D:cool:

You can't be to socially bright then, goes the same for all the other same cohorts on here.

TheRam

Coach
Who says I am annoyed? I’m laughing at you, not with you. Why are you so annoyed when I make fun of you if you are only spinning shit to make things entertaining? Do you have a complex? Do you suffer from low self-esteem?
Do you feel a little better that your passive aggressive mate enjoys your antics and thinks other people actually think you are being serious?

Now there's an example of someone that is laying out a mountain of horseshit.

Gronk

Staff member
You can't be to socially bright then, goes the same for all the other same cohorts on here.

Here comes the Skipper saving his little buddy. He doesn’t need your help FYI. We’ve already made up.

attachment.php

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It is clear that Hindy111 is joking but then he’ll also protest innocence and insist he isn’t making it up.

That’s weird and duplicitous...and then there are his weird PMs as well.

I get the sense that he treats this forum as one big social experiment. That’s fine and he’s allowed to do that. But I can also understand if it is a game that some people don’t want to play. Especially when the rules are being made up on the fly...

Avenger

Immortal
So how much money do we have left? Recent reports reckon we offered the fallen son $500k.

I still reckon we need an intimidating prop and would go for Napa. I like the idea of another hooker. Concede we can’t get both for 2019.

I hear we are after Munster for 2020.

hindy111

Post Whore
Who says I am annoyed? I’m laughing at you, not with you. Why are you so annoyed when I make fun of you if you are only spinning shit to make things entertaining? Do you have a complex? Do you suffer from low self-esteem?
Do you feel a little better that your passive aggressive mate enjoys your antics and thinks other people actually think you are being serious?

Wow you have thought a lot about this...Gee

hindy111

Post Whore
It’s a bit like the boy who cried wolf. I can’t work out if you are joking or bullshitting. Most of the time you come across as a needy attention seeker.

Maybe start using emojis, that way I know if you are taking the piss or not. :p:D:cool:

We can all paint our own picture of other members in our heads if we wanted. Imagination is a great gift.

Gronk

Staff member
So how much money do we have left? Recent reports reckon we offered the fallen son $500k.

I still reckon we need an intimidating prop and would go for Napa. I like the idea of another hooker. Concede we can’t get both for 2019.

I hear we are after Munster for 2020.

MELBOURNE’S chief playmaker Cameron Munster will sign a lucrative new four-year deal to stay the NRL powerhouse.
The out of contract five-eighth has agreed to the terms on a $3.6 million deal to extend his stay at the Storm until the end of the 2023 season, the Courier Mail reports.

The 24-year-old Kangaroos and Queensland Maroons star will sign his new contract when he returns from an overseas holiday.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...l/news-story/cbe6884ba183c6e85ae8b9898519f620

hindy111

Post Whore

Bone in bones is actualy real.
Me Gary and Ram did indeed meet up and bang ourselves crazy in the forest.

Avenger

Immortal
MELBOURNE’S chief playmaker Cameron Munster will sign a lucrative new four-year deal to stay the NRL powerhouse.
The out of contract five-eighth has agreed to the terms on a $3.6 million deal to extend his stay at the Storm until the end of the 2023 season, the Courier Mail reports.

The 24-year-old Kangaroos and Queensland Maroons star will sign his new contract when he returns from an overseas holiday.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...l/news-story/cbe6884ba183c6e85ae8b9898519f620
Damn it. Would have been a top buy.