What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magic round - Parra v Storm plus meet up at Movie world

T-Boon

Coach
Anyone going to this? Have I already previously started a thread on this?
I will try to be there so that it can be billed as "A Night with Cam and T-Boon"

I have tickets for the saturday but not in the eels bay as i hate sitting behind the posts so I'm just round the corner from it on the goal line i think.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
T-Boon = the new Hindy when it comes to random threads.

I hereby christen you both Hindyboon11T

emjaycee

Coach
T-Boon = the new Hindy when it comes to random threads.

I hereby christen you both Hindyboon11T
C'mon Gary, Hindy111 and T-Boon are trying to get some serious threads started and you have to go and make light of it.
FFS, what decent threads have you ever started??

TheParraboy

Staff member
Meet up at movie world???

I thought we could meet up at Byron bay the day before, then go for a pub crawl around Coolongatta next day and pick up Twizzle, then have Maccas at surfers paradise beach there on the esplanade

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Meet up at movie world???

I thought we could meet up at Byron bay the day before, then go for a pub crawl around Coolongatta next day and pick up Twizzle, then have Maccas at surfers paradise beach there on the esplanade

you'd need to swing by before you get to Coolie, Tweed is in NSW, and I dont do Maccas, makes me wanna throw up.