What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018/19 Premier League

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah we are not perfect, its just that chelsea are far less perfect than everyone else. But calling someone a liar doesn't support racism either.

seriously ?

do you really think a person's culture is dictated by the football team he supports ?

that's something you would expect to hear in primary school, its too ridiculous for words

saint.nick

Coach
seriously ?

do you really think a person's culture is dictated by the football team he supports ?

that's something you would expect to hear in primary school, its too ridiculous for words
No, but a person's culture can dictate who they support.

saint.nick

Coach
Mate that's rich. Your fan base is up there with the worst of the lot. I know the PR campaign wants to paint otherwise. Do you want to compare lists?
I Don't keep a list for all of the Chelsea fans' plastic wrongdoings mate

saint.nick

Coach
Let me know when it includes setting English football back 20 years.
Wahh wahh wahh #JusTiceFoRHeySEl #nOtAlLChElseAFanS

I dont know why you are so upset. Its okay for you to always generalise about scousers and Liverpool but as soon as I call Chelsea plastic you go into some emotional meltdown.

Haffa

Wahh wahh wahh #JusTiceFoRHeySEl #nOtAlLChElseAFanS

I dont know why you are so upset. Its okay for you to always generalise about scousers and Liverpool but as soon as I call Chelsea plastic you go into some emotional meltdown.
Emotional lol. You can call me plastic all you like. I find your hypocrisy amusing. You're the one having a meltdown.

#YAWN #CAPTAINMUSTHAVETHELASTWORD

Last edited:

saint.nick

Coach
Emotional lol. You can call me plastic all you like. I find your hypocrisy amusing. You're the one having a meltdown.

#YAWN
You are full of shit. You ARE getting emotional (and have form), all of this reaction to just another mere plastics remark, in fact you even had to go back and delete everything you wrote in one reply because you didnt wanna get too worked up. Then you went on this weird rant about how being a dickhead is okay if youre elated. Like as usual you are full of shit.

Haffa

You are full of shit. You ARE getting emotional (and have form), all of this reaction to just another mere plastics remark, in fact you even had to go back and delete everything you wrote in one reply because you didnt wanna get too worked up. Then you went on this weird rant about how being a dickhead is okay if youre elated. Like as usual you are full of shit.
Haha nah you're not melting, mate. Just having a rant desperate for the last word as usual. Now you're getting all name cally. hilarious.

I couldn't be bothered getting into a debate about your mob chanting at Evra. You're so blinkered you even defended that.

#YAWN

saint.nick

Coach
Haha nah you're not melting, mate. Just having a rant desperate for the last word as usual. Now you're getting all name cally. hilarious.

I couldn't be bothered getting into a debate about your mob chanting at Evra. You're so blinkered you even defended that.

#YAWN
But i didnt defend it. I may name call but youre a liar.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The f**k is your point? Do you even have one? I dont think you do, just mindlessly siding with Haffa.

I'm not making any point, just bagging the nonsense dribble you are posting.

rather ironic you refer to it as mindless

saint.nick

Coach
I'm not making any point, just bagging the nonsense dribble you are posting.

rather ironic you refer to it as mindless
What on earth are you on about now?

You asked if I believe that a persons culture is dictated by their team. Despite you hoping that I confirmed that, I said no, in fact I believe the opposite to be true (because it is). So then you made up some imaginary hole I supposedly find myself in because you are trying to act wise and intelligent.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Ooh lord, think my mob are down this year :(
It was a short and sweet stay.

Need our strikers to pull finger and score