What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ladder Predictions

franklin2323

Immortal
I was concerned that Penrith wouldnt make the eight with a number of teams improving their rosters whereas I think ours is weaker than 2018.

A lot would have us certainties and some think we are top four (Yeah, nah) but my my view is that our forward pack is lacking and unless we stay injury free, we will struggle

I am with you. What helps us is other teams shitting the bed so much

BranVan3000

Coach
Haven’t done one of these in awhile so let’s take a shot in the dark

1. Roosters
2. Rabbitohs
3. Tigers
4. Dragons
5. Storm
6. Panthers
7. Knights
8. Sharks

9. Brisbane
10. Manly
11. Cowboys
12. Canberra
13. Titans
14. Warriors
15. Parramatta
16. Bulldogs

footy75

Bench
Roosters
Souths
Storm
Panthers
Broncos
Sharks
Cowboys
Raiders

Dragons
Warriors
Knights
Tigers
Titans
Manly
Parra
Dogs

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
1. Roosters
2. Storm
3. Panthers
4. Dragons
5. Cowboys
6. Knights
7. Titans
8. Souths
9. Brisbane
10. Tigers
11. Raiders
12. Sharks
13. Sea Eagles
14. Bulldogs
15. Warriors
16. Eels

Last edited:

Pedge1971

First Grade
Will Wayne lol@souffs?

Good question. Waynes methods were clearly successful at Saints and the Donkeys. He inherits a Souffs team in a premiership window for 2 more years max you would think in terms of age of the squad.

If they flop this year it could be more like his stint at the Knights which was neither good for Waynes legacy or the club.

Will be fascinating to watch.

Valheru

Coach
How souths go will be very interesting. They were very good this year but a lot of that has been put down to the new coach instituting new idea who has now left the joint. In 2016 and 2017 they were very ordinary.

Rhyno

First Grade
Even with the SJ signing I still see the sharks struggling to make the top 8

beave

Coach
Against us at home in round 3 after they lose to Newcastle in round 1 would be magic

as much as I would love to see the NQ players do jersey presentation and guard of honour for him to take the piss, the sharkies efforts for JT this year post game at shark park were extremely admirable so best we just let this one slide if it
does come to fruition and be the bigger men.......

Annyong

Juniors
Even with the SJ signing I still see the sharks struggling to make the top 8
I’d say with Parra’s signings they’ll struggle to make if off the bottom of the ladder again. Wooden spooners for sure, yet another for the cabinet.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Top 8
Sharks
Roosters
Souths
Storm

Maybe
Panthers
Titans
Cowboys
Dragons