What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun you f@#kwit

Mighty Ape Man

Juniors
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/12/06...hnson-says-money-a-non-factor-in-sharks-move/

'I'm here to win a premiership': Johnson says money a non-factor in switch

Way to shit on your former team mates. And the club's fans. Hope this has been misquoted but unlikely. So you don't think you could win a premiership here? Had to go elsewhere for that? Me! Me! Me!

If this quote is accurate then good riddance wanker

Couldn't be more pissed right now. But also glad you're gone Shaun.

Glad you've got plenty of options cause you just burnt that bridge

Juju

Juniors
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/12/06...hnson-says-money-a-non-factor-in-sharks-move/

'I'm here to win a premiership': Johnson says money a non-factor in switch

Way to shit on your former team mates. And the club's fans. Hope this has been misquoted but unlikely. So you don't think you could win a premiership here? Had to go elsewhere for that? Me! Me! Me!

If this quote is accurate then good riddance wanker

Couldn't be more pissed right now. But also glad you're gone Shaun.

Glad you've got plenty of options cause you just burnt that bridge
SJ 2017
"I could go to another club and another system but I realised winning there (at another club) wouldn't mean as much as winning here. That's what I want to be a part of here."

Mighty Ape Man

Juniors
SJ 2017
"I could go to another club and another system but I realised winning there (at another club) wouldn't mean as much as winning here. That's what I want to be a part of here."

Yeah I think he just speaks without thinking. And makes himself look like an ass "Youse got what you wanted"

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
man can this soap opera just end already. Sick of reading about it.

Time for both parties to stfu and move on

Iafeta

Referee
Hmmm... Shaun says the Warriors want to win a premiership and didn’t think he was going to make that happen, and he talks about wanting to help his new club win the premiership... what exactly is wrong with any of his comments there please?

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Guys...Shaun Johnson picked his nose...

He PICKED his NOSE!!! GUYS!!!

this probably should be another thread

BLN2

Juniors
zzzzz.. Isn't that what every bastard says when they switch clubs? This feels like a break up process. Shock, disappointment, anger at the club, anger at Shaun.. Now I'm into the let's everyone move on stage myself.

SJ is a good speaker, he'll generally say what the fans want to hear. Why wouldn't you?

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
No one forces you to open the threads, others may wish to continue to discuss.
More referring to Shaun and the Warriors organisation.

I understand its big news but I Think there's a point in time where both parties should close off the subject and move on. That points gotta be getting close

man can this soap opera just end already. Sick of reading about it.

Time for both parties to stfu and move on
Actually keep it going.
I'll call it now, Warriors v Sharks grand final.
NRL will give refs an agenda to get us there for the theater.
It worked for Cronk v Smith didn't it???
No one shake SJs hand after the game. :)

AJB1102

First Grade
SJ did a good job of not getting drawn into shitting on the Warriors in that interview. Weidler tried a few times with no success. Seems they had their headlines written in advance.

playdaball

Bench
Hmmm... Shaun says the Warriors want to win a premiership and didn’t think he was going to make that happen, and he talks about wanting to help his new club win the premiership... what exactly is wrong with any of his comments there please?

Agree.

The guy is now on less money and has a clear goal of winnng the premiership .... nothing wrong with that.

Realistically he has more chance of winning at Cronulla than the Warriors.

Reactions: JJ

JJ

Immortal
Agree, decent chance at Cronulla, minimal with us - and at Cronulla it's not all on him, but the media won't be so friendly...

This jumped out at me:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/leagu...rrior-shaun-johnson-knocked-back-the-roosters
""I know deep down that I gave it a crack," Johnson said. "Regardless of what the CEO says, who has been there a year or two, it dates back a lot longer than me.

"I've been there eight years and had six coaches. So the sixth coach didn't like me. So what? You know what I mean? I rode the tough time, I gave it a crack. I tried to keep fans engaged in their seats, I tried to play a style of footy that was going to get kids excited every week."

That petulance sneaking out again, and hint of an issue with Kearney?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Yyyyaaaawwwnnn....

SJ the brand is what's most important to him. Always has been. He has more chance of winning a title with the Sharks than us and nothing helps the brand more than that.

Plus, with us he would have to elevate the team to win, but with the Sharks most of the heavy lifting gets done for him and he just needs to finish.

Reactions: JJ

Izz

Bench
Yyyyaaaawwwnnn....

SJ the brand is what's most important to him. Always has been. He has more chance of winning a title with the Sharks than us and nothing helps the brand more than that.

Plus, with us he would have to elevate the team to win, but with the Sharks most of the heavy lifting gets done for him and he just needs to finish.
Guy could represent NZ at the Winter Olympics. He does enjoy a good downhill ski

Latest posts