What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

TDD91

Juniors
How in the hell is Garry Lo playing in some shitty French league? That guy is a machine. He would kill it in the NRL.

Was let go from Castleford in Super League after 'assisting a police enquiry'. He wasn't exactly standing out there in the first place.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Apparently that "run of the mill winger" is asking for $400k...

When we have several other run of the mill wingers who can do the job for less money it makes sense to let him go.

$400k? :joy:

The bloke ran a combined 25m for his 19 tries. I’m assuming Bennett’s plan is to shift Johnston to the wing and have Corey Allen at fullback?

$400k? :joy:

The bloke ran a combined 25m for his 19 tries. I’m assuming Bennett’s plan is to shift Johnston to the wing and have Corey Allen at fullback?

Would make sense. We have other options though as well. Braidon Burns and Mawene Hiroti could both play wing.

If Jennings can get $400k to sit on the wing somewhere else then good luck to him. I like him and he played well for us this year but that's big money for a winger.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Introducing Allen into first grade on the wing on minimum wage wouldn’t be a dumb idea. Worked for Hayne and Holmes in their rookie years until they were shifted to fullback eventually

Now the source for this is The Mole, so be warned. Apparently Mitchell Moses is being chased by both the Broncos and the Warriors. If he signs with the Broncos, Kodi Nikorima will be released and will then sign with the Warriors. This is possible (according to The Mole) as the Eels would be willing to release him.

Also Nathan Ross has been offered a contract by Huddersfield in the UL Superleague.

Source: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-mi...holds-key-to-three-club-merry-go-round_111218

BIG RIG

Juniors
Hear that Dragons might announce a couple of signings today and next week

Robert Jennings name has been mentioned along with Alex Johnston and Corey Norman

I wonder who ?

Homo man69

Juniors
Watching rugby world 7s. Surely one or two players could be signed for the NRL. The American and Fiji teams have some absolute guns. I wonder what there wages are? There is 2 players in the yanks side that virtually score every touch. Danny Barret, Isles and Perry Baker.

Last edited:
Watching rugby world 7s. Surely one or two players could be signed for the NRL. The American and Fiji teams have some absolute guns. I wonder what there wages are? There is 2 players in the yanks side that virtually score every touch. Danny Barret, Isles and Perry Baker.

Sorry, but so what if they can attack. If they can't tackle then they would be worthless on a rugby league team, and many Union players are poor defenders general speaking.

The Rosco

Bench
Now the source for this is The Mole, so be warned. Apparently Mitchell Moses is being chased by both the Broncos and the Warriors. If he signs with the Broncos, Kodi Nikorima will be released and will then sign with the Warriors. This is possible (according to The Mole) as the Eels would be willing to release him.

Also Nathan Ross has been offered a contract by Huddersfield in the UL Superleague.

Source: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-mi...holds-key-to-three-club-merry-go-round_111218
. . . "willing" ?
Mate, I'm not sure how many legs an eel has . . . but they'd be tripping over their own feet to punt him.
Does an eel have a backbone ? I think so . . . . which is more than what I can say for Moses.
Both slimy. And both also have a slimy uncle.
Both could keep Wittyfan entertained for hours.
Both have a clear understanding of what a good tank looks like.
Mitchy should stay. They deserve each other.

BLN2

Juniors
That Mole article is spewing up last weeks rumours, and have already been directly scrapped by the Warriors. The inside word at the Warriors is they are backing youth, possibly adding an up and comer in the halves. Apparently looking to strengthen the forwards over the next year or so.