What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He we go...again

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah there was the time he was spotted at the fence. Pics n everything.

He apparently had been inside Shark Park to watch some juniors or something.

It was blown up big time.

SBD82

Coach
You are 100% correct.
You'd think that story would be easy to find on the web too. Cest la vie.
Rothfield can't even be excused for dredging up an old story because of a slow news week. Between hayne, musgrove and walker surely there's more than enough shit to sling at the NRL without rehashing stories from years ago.

BxTom

Bench
Perhaps they will take the fact that he was, according to the story on NRL, planning for the following season into account.

The club released a statement on Wednesday afternoon in response to a NewsCorp report that Flanagan could potentially be banned for breaching the conditions of his 2014 suspension for his role in Cronulla's peptide scandal by communicating with officials to plan for the following season.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/12/12/cronulla-sharks-respond-to-shane-flanagan-allegations/

If you want proof that Greenberg is destroying the NRL here it is.

Whatever communication happened in 2014.
Did anyone get hurt by this shyte???

Water under the farkin bridge.

But no Greenberg wants to roast a Club that self reported a discrepancy and they want to drag this shyte up on the same Club and settle a score with a coach.

Yet player agents have gotten away with murder in serious salary cap cheating and nothing has been done with them.

Hypocrisy of the highest order!!!!!

Eion

First Grade

But no Greenberg wants to roast a Club that self reported a discrepancy and they want to drag this shyte up on the same Club and settle a score with a coach.

Yet player agents have gotten away with murder in serious salary cap cheating and nothing has been done with them.

I don’t know DS, I don’t give Greenberg enough credit for being active enough to try to roast us.

He’s just a weak as pizz CEO, relying on process and others to come up with something that leaves him with no alternative. In other words, avoid putting your own nuts on the line at all costs.

So, he would never say “forget about that rubbish email, that’s outside scope, and who really gives a fugg”. Far easier to follow the bouncing ball than actually show leadership and accept some risk. Sound familiar?

The power clubs with experienced people at the helm are able to be canny enough to avoid handing Greenberg stuff on a platter is all. If Lyall is still on board this is never comes to light, I thought at the time he was our biggest loss....still think it.

taipan

Referee

That was part of the requirement,to steer clear of the club and its employees for that period of time, hence the $400,00 fine being suspended. That was well publicised.
He was also required to do additional additional integrity study on matters such as that involving the peps.It was well publicised.

To take it too the extreme ,it's sort of like an AVO.Steer clear of the person.,or else face the consequences.

Can't blame Greenberg this time,, for someone allegedly being plain dumb.And we the poor fans ,get dragged through the crap once again, ready to enjoy the 2019 season.

Player agents have to show now ,why they should or should not reaccredited to the NRL.Some of them I wouldn't feed, they know how to screw a club.

If he is found guilty ,he has a price to pay.

And Lyall and Noyce didn't help matters along the way.

IMO the club should be privatised or part privatised, there have been too many numpties involved in running the show at times.
And all of this drama whilst trying to entice sponsors.I'll give mine to the cat..

The next person who tells me all publicity is good publicity,I will insert a long metal rod up their Kyber.

Eion

First Grade
Just looked it up. $400k was suspended pending corporate governance issues being resolved....and they were...hence the 400 was not imposed.

I’d be arguing this has nothing to do with it.

Quigs

Immortal
SHARKS WON'T BE ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE TELECRAP FOR AWHILE.

There are bigger (really YUGE ) News stories about to blow.

And it was never indoubt as far as I am concerned.

Quigs

Immortal
It is going to blow Differ .... and it is nothing to do with the Pom PM.

If names or name was mentioned here publicly then LU would at this very point of time be in a bit of strife.

BUZZ might call it an exclusive. But it is a non league story.

It will be even bigger than the Qantas thread part one.

SadShark

Bench

If names or name was mentioned here publicly then LU would at this very point of time be in a bit of strife.

You sure it has “nothing” to do with the Pom PM?
If my sources are correct, I believe he & Dutton have finally given in to the Labour/Greens alliance demands & are vowing to open the borders to anyone who “feels persecuted in their country”.

They are generously offering up re-settlement in Emu Park & will be approaching their supporters to lend a hand by offering up temporary accommodation till they find permanent residence there.

That’s the front page news I’m hearing that’s coming.....

Quigs

Immortal
48275852_10156940721329579_1202406575898099712_n.jpg

taipan

Referee
You sure it has “nothing” to do with the Pom PM?
If my sources are correct, I believe he & Dutton have finally given in to the Labour/Greens alliance demands & are vowing to open the borders to anyone who “feels persecuted in their country”.

They are generously offering up re-settlement in Emu Park & will be approaching their supporters to lend a hand by offering up temporary accommodation till they find permanent residence there.

That’s the front page news I’m hearing that’s coming.....

As a Sharks supporter ,I feel persecuted.Can I move to an offshore facility say Hawaii?

Away from salary caps, player agents, flush faced journos ,the D.T,Karl Stevanovic,,Phil Gould,Oz politicians and just spend my twilight years watching the surf at Waimea Bay, sucking on a can of Bud under a coconut tree, and not having to read about another Cronulla debacle, or read a story by Jessica Halloran in the D.T bagging rugby league and praising the fumbling game..

Generalzod

Immortal

Come Quigs the how about giving us an exclusive lol