What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Membership

Certitude

Juniors
Agree 100%. But having supported the Mighties since 84 and experienced “the exile” of no team in the top level for two years. Well any year we get a team together in the top grade league comp is a good year. After Going without for 2000-01 even our spoons in the 2000s were good years, embarrassing, but still good. If we only won a half dozen games a year but beat the Roosters, that celebration would last a season or so.

It’s all a matter of perspective. Different supporter age groups give us different perspectives on current issues, and that’s a good thing.

1984?.. :joy::joy::joy::rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:

ThingFish

Juniors
Kit arrived yesterday. Would have been very awkward if Cookie left with his picture on all those members cards :smiley:

DC_fan

Coach
Agree 100%. But having supported the Mighties since 84 and experienced “the exile” of no team in the top level for two years. Well any year we get a team together in the top grade league comp is a good year. After Going without for 2000-01 even our spoons in the 2000s were good years, embarrassing, but still good. If we only won a half dozen games a year but beat the Roosters, that celebration would last a season or so.

It’s all a matter of perspective. Different supporter age groups give us different perspectives on current issues, and that’s a good thing.

I started following Souths in 1967. I suppose that makes me old.

Pommy

Coach
I don’t think I’m going to renew this year. Life just gets in the way and I feel like getting a membership sends the message that lots of Thursday and Friday games are ok.
I will still go to most weekend Sydney games home and away.

callmack1

Staff member
Just cracked 27k. :rabbit::clap::clap::laughing:
Awesome news!!!

I don’t think I’m going to renew this year. Life just gets in the way and I feel like getting a membership sends the message that lots of Thursday and Friday games are ok.
I will still go to most weekend Sydney games home and away.
Why not just get a supporter membership then? You gotta renew Pommy!!

I personally think it has and i am positive wayne bennett is doing his utmost for souths future success he is a great coach and players want to play and be coached by him.we are in a very good position in 2019 by having wayne bennett at souths only bellamy is his next best coaching rival.but like i keep saying bennett will make souths great again packer is back and rusty is truly great for souths as we already know, throw in richo and pappas and co and we are in perfect hands as we build our centre of excellence at heffron park in maroubra hows that sound oh and while im at it i want to also give a special mention to our asst coach demetriou whom bennett rates highly.i can feel the glory days are approaching very very soon indeed 2019?

Last edited:

ThingFish

Juniors
I think having wayne bennett at souths has spiked our membership tally...thoughts?
I think WB maybe part of the reason. I also this it’s some of the bandwagoners that dropped their membership after 2015, getting some hope from last season, and jumping back on board.

I think we are building a great base for a bright future. I think a window is opening and 22 will happen during the WB years. Glory Glory!!

I think WB maybe part of the reason. I also this it’s some of the bandwagoners that dropped their membership after 2015, getting some hope from last season, and jumping back on board.

I think we are building a great base for a bright future. I think a window is opening and 22 will happen during the WB years. Glory Glory!!
Your getting pumped up mate lol.

Latest posts