What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will the Parramatta Eels finish in 2019?

Where will the Parramatta Eels finish in 2019?

• Total voters

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I reckon he was more chance than Taipari is. And you'll note Dargan got an NRL contract after NYC (and is still in the Broncos NRL squad). That's more than most under 20s graduates ever get.

Gronk

Staff member
In that case
1. Clinton Gutherson
2. George Jennings
3. Jaeman Salmon
4. Michael Jennings
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Dylan Brown
7. Mitchell Moses
8. Daniel Alvaro
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Peni Terepo
11. Shaun Lane
12. Tepai Moeroa
13. Nathan Brown
14. Tim Mannah
15. Junior Paulo
16. Manu Ma'u
17. Marata Niukore
That’s a great side. Still room for Bev if he’s good enough.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
That’s a great side. Still room for Bev if he’s good enough.

I'm not sure about great, I think there's a few spots in that team that can be improved and a couple of them depend on how the player performs. But I think if we can keep our spine injury free we'll be better than this year.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
we literally couldn't be any worse you can't finish 17th
that's the only good thing about hitting rock bottom there's nowhere to go but up
Unless you win the comp it's not about where you finish but how many games you win. We could certainly win fewer than six games. The Knights only won one game in 2016, which is why the Roosters could win only six games and still not run last.

Latest posts