What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souffs Sydney nude video complaint

LittleWayne

Juniors
Possible, so he accumulated such wealth on the next contract?

And his Rugby union deal and his 2 deals since, he could easily have a mortgage or loan for the car.

For a young lad from uk 250k would heave been a massive first deal, I’d be surprised if Bateman was getting over that in his first season, Sutton definitely not.

Are people suggesting that Sam burgess should be banned for sending some photos, to a female over the age of 18? Just to say that I'm not into sending photos of myself to ppl i don't know well. Only God can judge

mave

Coach
Are people suggesting that Sam burgess should be banned for sending some photos, to a female over the age of 18? Just to say that I'm not into sending photos of myself to ppl i don't know well. Only God can judge

It's a good a reason as any.
Blokes have been suspended and fined for simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time in the past.

bileduct

Coach
Yes, some Roosters fans are actually geniused enough to believe he should be suspended over this.

TheFrog

Coach
f**k the newspapers must be getting desperate for ‘news’. And it’s in the entertainment section.
What a world we are living in these days.
It's newsworthy, especially since she just gave birth to his child two weeks before. Poor timing to say the least.

He'll get taken to the cleaners no doubt, but he can afford it.

no name

Coach
It's newsworthy, especially since she just gave birth to his child two weeks before. Poor timing to say the least.

He'll get taken to the cleaners no doubt, but he can afford it.
LOL, it’s people like you that keep these grubby stories going.

Hopefully Burgess and his missus can come to an amicable resolution, together or not.
I couldn’t give two flying f**ks about this or the Cameron Smith/Cooper Cronk shit that was flung about last year.

bileduct

Coach
I have a feeling he’s trying to compare this to the Brett Stewart incident, of which there is absolutely no comparison.
Nah, it always seems to come back to Mitchell Pearce with these people. They're still butt hurt over it.

Valheru

Coach
Nah, it always seems to come back to Mitchell Pearce with these people. They're still butt hurt over it.

The person you responded to is definitely referring to Brett Stewart but I am glad you brought up poor Mitchell who was the victim of the biggest witch hunt in history.

Chin Music

Juniors
He flashed his small genitalia to a woman over the age of 18. Who cares, at least he didn’t punch some poor Uber driver.

bileduct

Coach
The person you responded to is definitely referring to Brett Stewart but I am glad you brought up poor Mitchell who was the victim of the biggest witch hunt in history.
Nah, he's a pisshead who was stupid enough to get caught on video acting like an absolute spastic in the home of someone he barely knew.

Saw a photo of Myth Piss in the Cross this off season. merkin was high as f**k

Latest posts