What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

hybrideel

Bench
I’m always in a good mood mate, except the days I watch the Eels play. And sometimes I’m even in a good mood after they play.
I hear ya.
Although, not sure whether parenthood puts things in perspective, or the last 30 years has eventually numbed me, but I don't seem to get cranky after a loss these days

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Eels Junior Rep Trial Notes – Saturday, December 15, 2018
sixtiesDecember 16, 2018 District Reps, Match Review No Comments

Warm and humid conditions greeted the young stars of Parramatta and Canberra as the two clubs clashed in the Harold Matts and SG Ball trials on Saturday at the Marist Brothers Westmead grounds.

Before getting into the notes, I have to make comment on the playing surface. I doubt that I’ve seen much better at a junior ground. It was a seriously thick cushion of green stuff – the perfect surface for our contact sport.

Incorrect

Coach
Dave Bayssari would have finished high school no later than '87 as I think he was either 1 possibly 2 years behind me. Big chance we went to Marist as his initial high school finished at the end of Year 10 in those days and most who did the HSC moved to Marist.
Newman High??

84 Baby

Referee
Newman High??
tenor.gif

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

Latest posts