What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whatever happened to Gold Coast star winger Kevin Gordon?

kdalymc

Bench
Kevin Gordon at full back was, with Craig Wing at half back, the anchor of the Philippines national rugby league team during its golden years. If only we could get those two back on the paddock for the Philippines!

Yeah pretty sure this never happened

It really is amazing how there were hardly any NRL players with asian heritage a couple of decades ago, but now are competition is blessed with future superstars such as Payne Haas, Gehamat Shibasaki and the exciting Chan Kum Tong brothers, Gordon and Jonathan.

The Rosco

Bench
It really is amazing how there were hardly any NRL players with asian heritage a couple of decades ago, but now are competition is blessed with future superstars such as Payne Haas, Gehamat Shibasaki and the exciting Chan Kum Tong brothers, Gordon and Jonathan.
"Stevo" wink wink , mate you are just making this shit up. I went into my local Chinese and asked for chicken Chan Kum Tong and 8 minutes later I was tucking into a succulent Chinese meal. It tasted like a black pepper/chili fusion.
Very tasty indeed.
Any other Chinese players you know of in the NRL ?
I'm always looking for a new dish to try at Golden Palace Dragon City.
Maybe one day you can join me for lunch. Bring Albert as well. And Adam too !
Let me know, so I can book a table for 2.

Chin Music

Juniors
Oh Jesus ! . . . how can he be Albert ? !!
Albert liked his post.
So, logically, he isn't Albert. How demeaning, tragic and just plain sad would it be for Albert to like one of his own personality fragments' posts ?
If you want to catch an Albert . . . you have to think like an Albert.
Or an Adam.
Or a Stevo.
You forgot one, Fat Tony is very similar.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
i was actually extremely dissapointed in his career, watch from schooldays, had great skills, never quite got there. Thought he would be a star, never had the application.

Latest posts