What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Playoffs

abpanther

Staff member
Jealousy is a curse. Cowboys finished 10-6 and are in the playoffs. The 49ers, well lets have a look now. Oh, they finished 4-12 and are sitting at home to watch the playoffs. Well there is always next season, or decade or century for the 49ers to do something. lol

Exhibit A

Haffa

Jealousy is a curse. Cowboys finished 10-6 and are in the playoffs. The 49ers, well lets have a look now. Oh, they finished 4-12 and are sitting at home to watch the playoffs. Well there is always next season, or decade or century for the 49ers to do something. lol
This rant..... Can you do one for me?

Valheru

Coach
Does the NFL hate the Chargers? They’ve been given the 1pm game again. Which is 10am PT.

To be fair the date and times for this week were decided before the wildcard round albeit without knowing who the away teams are so if Houston had of won, Chargers would have had the early Saturday slot.

Haffa

https://programminginsider.com/2018-19-nfl-playoffs-divisional-round-tv-and-announcer-schedule/

All start times in the following TV schedule are Eastern:
Saturday, January 12, 2019 4:35 p.m. AFC Divisional Playoff (NBC) (#6) Indianapolis Colts at (#1) Kansas City Chiefs Announcers: Al Michaels (play-by-play), Cris Collinsworth (analyst), Michele Tafoya (reporter), Heather Cox (reporter)
8:15 p.m. NFC Divisional Playoff (Fox) (#4) Dallas Cowboys at {#2) Los Angeles Rams Announcers: Joe Buck (play-by-play), Troy Aikman (analyst), Erin Andrews (reporter), Chris Myers (reporter)

Sunday, January 13, 2019 1:05 p.m. AFC Divisional Playoff (CBS) (#5) Los Angeles Chargers at (#2) New England Patriots Announcers: Jim Nantz (play-by-play), Tony Romo (analyst), Tracy Wolfson (reporter), Jay Feely (reporter)

4:40 p.m. NFC Divisional Playoff (Fox) (#6) Philadelphia Eagles at (#1) New Orleans Saints Announcers: Kevin Burkhardt (play-by-play), Charles Davis (analyst), Pam Oliver (reporter)

Collinsworth and Michaels doing the early saturday. Buck and Aikman doing the Rams vs Cowgirls.

Regardless of the result at least I can enjoy the play by play for the Eagles game.

beave

Coach

you won’t be laughing when our
new coach is announced tomorrow........... they’re already going back to the old Bucco
Bruce logo so we can get his face out there............

BD58-BA8-C-C897-4-F57-9442-C38486-CF4-A57.jpg

I also await the sales of ‘Arians red berets’ for us fans to wear.........

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-8_18-46-0.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-8_18-46-0.jpeg
    217.8 KB · Views: 0
  • upload_2019-1-8_18-46-15.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-8_18-46-15.jpeg
    217.8 KB · Views: 2

nick87

Coach
arians and bowles is a nice little duo for the Bucs
They could be the breakout team of 2019*

*or 2020, or 2021, or 2022, or every year for the rest of time.

nick87

Coach
They won’t be doing much with Winston there.
I dunno, i dont rate Winston at all but if there was ANY coach who is going to get something from him, it's BA imo.
That's a really good marriage of QB and HC, and mentality.
And shit, if Winston sucks, they'll be right up the top of the draft and BA can get his next guy, they can just let him walk after this year.

beave

Coach
They won’t be doing much with Winston there.

i disagree. He had Koetter as his OC and then HC, he’s never had a moment in the NFL where he hasn’t had that ass muppet controlling him.

I’m willing to let him have time under a new regime. As well as a decent O-line and a running game. We lacked both this season and the previous.