What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whatever happened to Gold Coast star winger Kevin Gordon?

The Rosco

Bench
This thread has been Gordon for too long
Rhino is right.
When you see a grown man laying on a rug over his skateboard . . . doin the Hayneplain . . . pretending its a magic carpet . . . well, it's just not right to laugh at him any more. Add to that another grown man who posts under different names, then likes his own posts.
If most of the Alberts agree, we'll wrap this one up. Even if just 20% of them agree.

Chin Music

Juniors
Rhino is right.
When you see a grown man laying on a rug over his skateboard . . . doin the Hayneplain . . . pretending its a magic carpet . . . well, it's just not right to laugh at him any more. Add to that another grown man who posts under different names, then likes his own posts.
If most of the Alberts agree, we'll wrap this one up. Even if just 20% of them agree.
You’ll be happy to know there’s a new Albert alt, names The Book Of Steeden.

The Rosco

Bench
Lol Boring. You’re a bit late to jump on that bandwagon. It’s growing old....you’re now ignored.
Am I the only one on here without an alt ?
Hey Mods . . . . for shits and giggles, just for a week, you should only allow 1 username per actual person.
When I laughed at Albert for "liking" Stevo's post, he must have realised how fkkn stupid he looked, and "unliked" it. I hope Stevo doesn't get mad with Albert.
The fallout could be disastrous. Albert won't let Stevo come out of the sock till February.

Whenever I read a post, I sometimes make a mental picture of what the poster might look like . . . how old, etc.
When I read Albert's pearls of wisdom I see Mr Garrison and Mr Hat.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
still a better player than everyone who posted.

Sucks to be you.

You < Kevin Gordon

Couple of requests for the mods.

1. Please remove the posts from the same old racist posters who ruin every single thread about international RL players. Doing so would stop me from having to respond to debunk their stupidity, which of course would further pollute the thread.

2. Check my IP. You know, the one that never changes, the one that when traced traces me to Loganholme QLD. IF you find that IP to be the same as Albert / whatever other poster I'm supposed to be - BAN ME.

Thanks in advance.

Builder, you say ?
Hmmmm . . . . I need a new pergola at my place.( pergola-- from the French language meaning " roof over the backyard")
I have Asian neighbours that have power at their house.
A Filo friend of mine once played on the Wing. Very handsome lad, btw. In an amazing coincidence, his partners name was Gordon. Gordon Rosenfeld.
It all makes sense now.
Logically, if Lee and his wife in the Asian powerhouse let me build the pergola, and the erection crew consists of: Gordon the singer winger, my in denial mate that's a winger and his gay mate Gordon Rosenfeld that's a whinger . . . . then the 2019 competition is over before it even starts. The competition will not be able to resist le Gordonic wedge de attaque

Like watching the last few minutes of The Usual Suspects.

The Rosco

Bench
Couple of requests for the mods.

1. Please remove the posts from the same old racist posters who ruin every single thread about international RL players. Doing so would stop me from having to respond to debunk their stupidity, which of course would further pollute the thread.

2. Check my IP. You know, the one that never changes, the one that when traced traces me to Loganholme QLD. IF you find that IP to be the same as Albert / whatever other poster I'm supposed to be - BAN ME.

Thanks in advance.
I'm waiting for Albert to like this post. Truth be told, me and Gentleman Jack are waiting,
Mods, I didn't read all of "Stevo's" post, The gist of what he said is bla blah "ruin every single thread". La la la "pollute the thread". Yada yada yada "same as Albert" And finished off with a bold "BAN ME"
Sounds like a confession to me.
Feel free to process their demand.

Turned out exactly as I thought it would.

No ban as I'm not the 54 other people I'm accused of being.

Thanks for the validation mods.

Now hopefully this frustrated kid will leave me alone.

200w.webp

The Rosco

Bench
Turned out exactly as I thought it would.

No ban as I'm not the 54 other people I'm accused of being.

Thanks for the validation mods.

Now hopefully this frustrated kid will leave me alone.

200w.webp
I wondered why a grown man would go through all the trouble of switching to an alt account to post . . . . generally a reply post to one of his other alt accounts. Then to switch back to "like" his left hand's work. Then have his left hand "like" his right hand's post.
And you have explained it to us in one sad, sad word.
Validation.
When you are at the counsellor, I bet your local priest, primary school and high school teachers, your u/9 soccer coach, the cool kids on the school A grade footy team, your parents, grandparents, siblings and the hot chick next door that ignored you all your life . . . . they all get blamed for a hell of a lot.
It's not their fault mate.
The list of people here that think you have an issue is far, far more than just one "frustrated kid"
Seriously . . . . don't you see it ? you have been caught out. It looks 10X worse now that you try to defend it. Sorry, validate it.
Stop the charade. You don't have a unicorn. That is your horse with a party hat taped to its head. Everyone can see that.
Just go back to one account, and try and salvage some dignity.

I wondered why a grown man would go through all the trouble of switching to an alt account to post . . . . generally a reply post to one of his other alt accounts. Then to switch back to "like" his left hand's work. Then have his left hand "like" his right hand's post.
And you have explained it to us in one sad, sad word.
Validation.
When you are at the counsellor, I bet your local priest, primary school and high school teachers, your u/9 soccer coach, the cool kids on the school A grade footy team, your parents, grandparents, siblings and the hot chick next door that ignored you all your life . . . . they all get blamed for a hell of a lot.
It's not their fault mate.
The list of people here that think you have an issue is far, far more than just one "frustrated kid"
Seriously . . . . don't you see it ? you have been caught out. It looks 10X worse now that you try to defend it. Sorry, validate it.
Stop the charade. You don't have a unicorn. That is your horse with a party hat taped to its head. Everyone can see that.
Just go back to one account, and try and salvage some dignity.

200.webp

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Like everyone else I loved him in Dances With Wolves but ran out of patience after Waterworld and The Postman. Tin Cup was underrated though

Latest posts