What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

beave

Coach
The qld jersey would have been way better with only one shade of maroon (the darker version).

the back view makes it look like a polo shirt tbh.

insert.pause

First Grade
The amateur state admins have really added their ‘special touch’ to origin over the last few years, from sponsors to jerseys, they are really tacky & amateur for what is supposed to be the games marquee event.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Well there's that Wests Tigers 20yrs logo that I've been talking about since September and still hadn't seen again until now!
It was publicly released along with their jerseys some 2 months ago :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

beave

Coach
has a 2019 roosters away jersey been released yet cant seem to find one?

yeah, was released a few weeks ago

images

wazdog

Juniors
Aqualand (Sydney based property developer) has been listed as a co major partner on the Rabbitohs website.

Looks like they are the new home jersey sponsor which would mean a jersey announcement is pending

Timmah

Staff member

callmack1

Staff member
Aqualand (Sydney based property developer) has been listed as a co major partner on the Rabbitohs website.

Looks like they are the new home jersey sponsor which would mean a jersey announcement is pending
Interesting, where'd you find that mate? I can't see it anywhere and just went and looked on our sponsors page and it's not there. I'm still under the impression that P&O may be the major sponsor of the Home jersey.

On another note, in our latest training gallery, you can see the new NRL ball that will be used this year,

Gallery - Training Week 9: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2019/01/08/gallery-training-week-9/

Timmah

Staff member
Interesting, where'd you find that mate? I can't see it anywhere and just went and looked on our sponsors page and it's not there. I'm still under the impression that P&O may be the major sponsor of the Home jersey.

On another note, in our latest training gallery, you can see the new NRL ball that will be used this year,

Gallery - Training Week 9: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2019/01/08/gallery-training-week-9/
As I posted, it's on their corporate website.

wazdog

Juniors
Looks like they must scan the forums, as it was there yesterday but not today: http://corporate.rabbitohs.com.au/about-rabbitohs/current-sponsors/

You're probably right. Looks like someone has jumped the gun on this.

A bit of background to the company. Aqualand is a subsidiary of Shenglong Group which was formed in 1999. They currently manage ~$25bn of property investments across China, USA, Europe and Australia (~$5bn in Australia).

They also have a 15% stake in McGrath Real Estate (John McGrath was or still is an alternate director of the club). If the reports are true, its believed that the sponsorship will be a 4 year / $4m deal.

They also sponsor the WSW.

Timmah

Staff member
You're probably right. Looks like someone has jumped the gun on this.

A bit of background to the company. Aqualand is a subsidiary of Shenglong Group which was formed in 1999. They currently manage ~$25bn of property investments across China, USA, Europe and Australia (~$5bn in Australia).

They also have a 15% stake in McGrath Real Estate (John McGrath was or still is an alternate director of the club). If the reports are true, its believed that the sponsorship will be a 4 year / $4m deal.

They also sponsor the WSW.
Yep, back of shorts for WSW

Wellington_Preview.jpg

Hopefully they are as flexible with their brand on Souths' jersey.