What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Suitman

Post Whore
Final piece in the puzzle at Parramatta Town Square has finally been approved for construction.
PTS 6 and 8 will be the largest commercial/office building in Sydney. Height of the taller tower is 230 metres, about 55 metres taller than the current Meriton Tower.
It's the middle and right hand towers in the below pic.... The left hand tower (PTS 4) is currently under construction.

hcMh0ik.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
where is this Suity ?

Is this the Walker Corp building site near the station ?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
thanks mate,

I only know the railway station, Church St and my old school near Parra Stadium, the rest has changed so much

Suitman

Post Whore
where is this Suity ?

Is this the Walker Corp building site near the station ?

Yes.
Right adjacent to the station. Takes up a huge area that you and I would have just known as the old Church st and also where the Parramatta Library was when we were kids.
When you are next down this way, you won't recognize it, but it's still a huge construction site and will be for about three years. By then, the new light rail will be in as well.
Amazing transformation of Parramatta currently underway. And, there is so much more to come.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Yes.
Right adjacent to the station. Takes up a huge area that you and I would have just known as the old Church st and also where the Parramatta Library was when we were kids.
When you are next down this way, you won't recognize it, but it's still a huge construction site and will be for about three years. By then, the new light rail will be in as well.
Amazing transformation of Parramatta currently underway. And, there is so much more to come.

mate, when I was at school, the library was in the corner of the park between Parra Marist and Church st

that was probabaly 2 libraries ago

Latest posts