What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Playoffs

beave

Coach
I dunno, i dont rate Winston at all but if there was ANY coach who is going to get something from him, it's BA imo.
That's a really good marriage of QB and HC, and mentality.
And shit, if Winston sucks, they'll be right up the top of the draft and BA can get his next guy, they can just let him walk after this year.

Winston attended BA’s QB camps as a kid in Alabama, they have a small history together. I actually think that is why BA seems to be more interested in us than Cleveland.

nick87

Coach
Winston attended BA’s QB camps as a kid in Alabama, they have a small history together. I actually think that is why BA seems to be more interested in us than Cleveland.
Yeah i've seen it reported that apparently they have a good relationship
And Winston plays the way BA likes to coach it... deep aggressive passing concepts, if anyone is going to save Winston, i think it's BA.
I think its a really good hire.

beave

Coach
Yeah i've seen it reported that apparently they have a good relationship
And Winston plays the way BA likes to coach it... deep aggressive passing concepts, if anyone is going to save Winston, i think it's BA.
I think its a really good hire.

yep. And the Bucs GM (Licht) was at AZ when Arians was there.

Koetter completely changed Winston’s style after a successful first season. He was originally taking a short drop back and playing more more off quick decisions and instinct. Then for the next 2-3 years, long drop backs, waiting for players to get open on deep routes, it just didn’t f**king work and why Koetter and Monken kept persisting with that style of QB play I don’t know. BA will be best to just go back to the way Winston was having success with, not dink
and dunk though, and not like he has been of late. Shorter routes, more short slants using more Evans, OJ Howard and Humphries. A bit of a running game will also help. No team falls for our play action because they know none of our RB’s are a threat anyways.

Getting rid of Gerald McCoy and Desean f**king Jackson will also help the locker room. Djax is a cancer and GMcoy is a teddy bear. JPP pretty much called him out last week and says it all really. JPP was our best player on D in 2018 and has the runs on the board to make the comment.

I f**king hate but love that team. They shit me to tears but every year the f**kers suck me in and I fall in love with them. Battered beave syndrome.....

shiznit

Coach
That was waaaay to easy for the Chiefs...

I’ll tell you what though... the development of RPO’s has really exploded in the last 3 or 4 years...

I remember watching the Seahawks with Russell Wilson, Kaep at the 9ers and RG3 at the Skins using concepts about 5 years ago..

But what the Eagles used last year and what the Chiefs use now... it’s so much more complex than what I initially saw when the RPO was rolled out...

It’s amazing to see it evolve in such a short time IMO...

shiznit

Coach
Lmfao... that Applebee’s split screen add with ‘lets get it on’ going in the background looked f**king hilarious as it looked like the two coaches were looking at each other... :joy::joy:

shiznit

Coach
The Chiefs look completely on here... I don’t think they will be choking today...

Mind you... I remember the last time these 2 played in the playoffs... the Colts came back from a massive hole...

Parra

Referee
Helps that the Chiefs haven't bern penalised every time they exhale or make eye contact with an opponent.

Twice now they have gone for it on 4th and 1 and made it. Great positive attitude and confidence.

shiznit

Coach
Who would’ve thought the Chiefs defence would be able to hold Andrew Luck to Zero first downs in the first quarter...

Latest posts