What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

ACTPanthers

Bench
Well said behind the anonymity of your computer hero.This place is full of want to be's never have beens and never in a lifetime useless pricks such as yourself who try to pump their level of importance up by dissing someone from their lounge room.I bet you are a real hard confident customer in real life...................Not.
You mad bro?

Abacus

Juniors
Well said behind the anonymity of your computer hero.This place is full of want to be's never have beens and never in a lifetime useless pricks such as yourself who try to pump their level of importance up by dissing someone from their lounge room.I bet you are a real hard confident customer in real life...................Not.
Of course we're all those things - we're on a f**king forum. No way we could spend so much time here if we were actually achieving stuff in real life.

Sad part is you're here too merkin.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee

giphy.gif

DaveMc

Juniors
i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about Sticky. u wouldnt say this shit to him at Mooseheads, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest green machine clothes, eats at the chillest Manuka restaurants and hangs out with the hottest raiders dudes. yall are pathetic lol.

Chin Music

Juniors
i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about Sticky. u wouldnt say this shit to him at Mooseheads, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest green machine clothes, eats at the chillest Manuka restaurants and hangs out with the hottest raiders dudes. yall are pathetic lol.
Hello Ricky.

Now, as a man, I cannot stand Stuart - but he is not completely useless as a coach. He’s decent for a clean-out, & I think he has some ideas regarding team organisation which can work short-term, & again, this is someone who thinks he’s a pretty despicable fellow.

Taken as a whole, however, he is a consistent, abject failure as a coach, who’s one Brad Fittler away from never having won anything in the best part of twenty years coaching first grade.

How he continues to be employed is simply stupifying.

I was in mooseheads in November last year, after an industry event in Canberra. We arrived at midnight and was there til 5am. On a Wednesday night/Thursday morning... packed.

It was like the movie from dusk til dawn. Love the joint!

Whip Whitaker

Juniors

What would Ricky be doing at Mooseheads....? :)

Whip Whitaker

Juniors
Now, as a man, I cannot stand Stuart - but he is not completely useless as a coach. He’s decent for a clean-out, & I think he has some ideas regarding team organisation which can work short-term, & again, this is someone who thinks he’s a pretty despicable fellow.

Taken as a whole, however, he is a consistent, abject failure as a coach, who’s one Brad Fittler away from never having won anything in the best part of twenty years coaching first grade.

How he continues to be employed is simply stupifying.

I think Ricky is needed in the game, but is just a bit past it as a coach. Not as terrible as his critics think, but nowhere near as good as his fans think either.

I am a non-Raiders fans living in Canberra, and Ricky has certainly made league much more discussed in his time here.

On one hand, you can be put off a little bit by his tirades. On the other hand, you cannot hold a grudge to him for too long because there is something to admire about his passion for this city, this club and this football code. I found it the same when he was Australian coach. He made many people care about the jersey again.

If more people in this city had the league/Raiders passion that Ricky does, they'd be a more stronger organisation, and the AFL would be packing. I see Ricky as a great promoter of the game, and somebody the Raiders or NRL should keep involved in the game. I also like his charity work.

I think Ricky is needed in the game, but is just past it as a coach. I am a non-Raiders fans living in Canberra, and Ricky has certainly made league much more discussed in his time here.

On one hand, you can be put off a little bit by his tirades. On the other hand, you cannot hold a grudge to him for too long because there is something to admire about his passion for this city, this club and this football code.

if more people in this city had the league/Raiders passion that Ricky does, they'd be a more stronger organisation. I see Ricky as a great promoter of the game, and somebody the Raiders or NRL should keep involved in the game. I also like his charity work.

He can’t fix that club’s problem, though. He can’t be expected to coach passion & drive into the front office.

Generalzod

Immortal
I think Ricky is needed in the game, but is just a bit past it as a coach. Not as terrible as his critics think, but nowhere near as good as his fans think either.

I am a non-Raiders fans living in Canberra, and Ricky has certainly made league much more discussed in his time here.

On one hand, you can be put off a little bit by his tirades. On the other hand, you cannot hold a grudge to him for too long because there is something to admire about his passion for this city, this club and this football code. I found it the same when he was Australian coach. He made many people care about the jersey again.

If more people in this city had the league/Raiders passion that Ricky does, they'd be a more stronger organisation, and the AFL would be packing. I see Ricky as a great promoter of the game, and somebody the Raiders or NRL should keep involved in the game. I also like his charity work.
Showed so much passion for the EELS lol

Latest posts