What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Today 2 x meals
1 x salad with leg ham
1 x chicken pesto pasta
1 x coffee with 1/2 sugar
6 x cups of water

Sugar intake low

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
In Sydney today. Had the rudest merkin driver take me to the airport. Attitude coming out of his arse.

Nearly gave him an old fashioned skull f**king.

hindy111

Post Whore
Just talked to Mick. Reckons he picked up a guy who was from Qld and took him to the airport. Said he smelt like ass and reminded him of a walking dick in a beer can.

Last edited:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I hear Mahoney is training the house down and will more than likely get first dibs at hooker. I really like this kid.

Yeah I also read that in TCT training report from yesterday:

https://thecumberlandthrow.com/2019/01/09/eels-pre-season-training-january-9-2019-cash-is-king/

“And the harder it got, the better Reed Mahoney performed. In fact, by the time the team was put through its final paces, “Cash” had moved past the King to clear away in the last and most exhausting run of the morning.

Now, the following names might just be a surprise. Obviously Gutho finished second but not far behind were Michael Jennings and Manu Ma’u. And when the big fellas started struggling – the likes of Will Smith and Reed Mahoney moved back onto the field to run alongside them in a sign of support.”

Avenger

Immortal

https://thecumberlandthrow.com/2019/01/09/eels-pre-season-training-january-9-2019-cash-is-king/

“And the harder it got, the better Reed Mahoney performed. In fact, by the time the team was put through its final paces, “Cash” had moved past the King to clear away in the last and most exhausting run of the morning.

Now, the following names might just be a surprise. Obviously Gutho finished second but not far behind were Michael Jennings and Manu Ma’u. And when the big fellas started struggling – the likes of Will Smith and Reed Mahoney moved back onto the field to run alongside them in a sign of support.”
Likewise.

The kid is the real deal. Hope we don't go out and buy some overpriced hooker at the 11th hour. He and Schneider will do just fine.

Great, so Gutho's shit now? FFS!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Just talked to Mick. Reckons he picked up a guy who was from Qld and took him to the airport. Said he smelt like ass and reminded him of a walking dick in a beer can.
Was it really necessary for him to continually refer to the taxi as his ‘pussy wagon’?

Avenger

Immortal
Just checked out the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander to replace my existing one. Seriously why would you buy some overpriced Euro trash with a 3 year warranty at double the money ?

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
On our hooking stocks I think its interesting.
We have 2 young up and comers.Schneiders too young this year. And we also have Kaysa who if is able to stay fit could be great. I also dont mind what W. SMITH offers at no 9. He should not be completely written off.Better option then King. That guy was a turtle. Unsure why everyone liked him. Whenever he went from dummy half for the tryline it would kill us.

I think the most interesting bit would be if Kaysa did stay fit and had a cracker of a season. Still only 24yld he might be the one who got away.

hindy111

Post Whore
Jusy checked out the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander to replace my existing one. Seriously why would you buy some overpriced Euro trash with a 3 year warranty at double the money ?

For bragging? Some people have too much money so what else are they going to do with it. They need to seperate themself from the rest somehow.

Latest posts