What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFLBC

Stallion

First Grade
Ozzie rules was invented in a muslim aboriginal refugee camp in western sydney by women wearing headscarves while giving hand jobs to sheeds and captain blood escaping the evil tyranny of rugby league only to be rescued by the victorians on anzac day bringing peace to the middle east and eternal happiness across australia.

And to give effeminate expression a truelly Public profile whilst the ill-informed Public contently muse to themselves that it's tough when it's not! The false bravado is embarassing but don't let the secret out! Some people actually think it's tough!? My word times have changed. Kick and giggle ? Tough!?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Pretty sure rugby league started the Black Death when a player was fake f&@king a rat while being filmed

Hinds again doing what he is paid to do - pushing out negative stuff on RL while ignoring the same conduct in the game of his paymasters.

Didn’t someone say here recently he was fair?

taipan

Referee
Kelly Undercarriage relishing the bad publicity for the NRL re offseason dramas.Sinking her boots in.Hinds in typical sniggering rl bashing form.
The other bird ,all she could talk about was Cam Smith being the pillar of humanity, had zero idea of the education efforts of the code and other clubs trying to get players to get the message.Roy was outnumbered simply.
IOW the usual AFLBC rip into the NRL ,AFL the epitome of everything good in this country.
Hush money never heard of the f*cker.

T-Boon

Coach
Should the NRL pay some of the $42m profit to trying to win over the ABC and other networks? Taking the talking heads out to dinner, giving them lavish treatment at SoO and grand finals etc. I think there should be a $5m brown nose budget set up.

taipan

Referee
Should the NRL pay some of the $42m profit to trying to win over the ABC and other networks? Taking the talking heads out to dinner, giving them lavish treatment at SoO and grand finals etc. I think there should be a $5m brown nose budget set up.

A Govt organisation!!! Please .They should be publicly exposed by other media outlets and the NRL admin .
The bulk of the talking heads within the ABC are AFL sycophants from Barry Cassidy,to the ABC Breakfast mob, to the gimps on the fluffsiders.
It's akin to trying to pay Kim Jon Un, to having a two party system in his country.

mozza91

Coach
I think we should spend all the profit building a massive bomb to drop on Melbourne. Preferably during a fart sniffing convention attended by the likes of Whately, Underwood, Hinds and Caro. Also throw in every shit Victorian comedian while we’re at it.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I think we should spend all the profit building a massive bomb to drop on Melbourne. Preferably during a fart sniffing convention attended by the likes of Whately, Underwood, Hinds and Caro. Also throw in every shit Victorian comedian while we’re at it.

Are there good Victorian comedians?