What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most boring/mundane NRL player sightings

LittleWayne

Juniors
Saw Matt Adamson in his restaurant in Balmain, just have been 2011/12, he was doing a paella night. His chef knocked over the massive Paella dish.

LittleWayne

Juniors
My work mate was staying in a shared house near the nags head hotel in Glebe. He’d fell in love with a lovely looking lass who wanted to be friends.
I went to pick him up for work one Saturday morning and as he wasn’t outside I knocked him up, his “friend” let me in while he got ready. I was having a brew when my mate walked in the kitchen looking devastated, closely followed by Sam Burgess in a pair of boxer shorts.
My mate had spent all night listening to Sammy smash the granny out of his “friend” while he wanked and cried himself to sleep.

My work mate was staying in a shared house near the nags head hotel in Glebe. He’d fell in love with a lovely looking lass who wanted to be friends.
I went to pick him up for work one Saturday morning and as he wasn’t outside I knocked him up, his “friend” let me in while he got ready. I was having a brew when my mate walked in the kitchen looking devastated, closely followed by Sam Burgess in a pair of boxer shorts.
My mate had spent all night listening to Sammy smash the granny out of his “friend” while he wanked and cried himself to sleep.

Yikes.

RedVDave

First Grade
Saw Moi Moi & Mannah eating at Subway in Parramatta
Dylan Napa shopping at Vinnies Bondi
Flake Berguson, Boyd Cordner eating at Skinny Dip in Bondi.
Jason Nightingale shopping in Hurstville Westfield
Lance Thompson shopping in Hurstville Westfield
Josh or Brett Morris with Luke Douglas at Miranda Westfields
Greg Bird at Oatley pub played against him in pool.
Justin Poore & Ben Creagh getting a coffee in the gong.
Vaughn, Widdop & Sims going to the movies in Auckland NZ
Having a beer at St. George Leagues with Billy Smith.
Was in the same hospital room as Billy Smith also.

Best one however was getting a seat next to John Fifita at the 2010 GF and hugging during/after the game.

Last edited:

This Year?

Immortal
:rofl::joy::sweat_smile: that is so f**ked up.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Met Steve Mortimer crossing the road in Melbourne
Met Mal Meninga when I was managing a self storage place in Brisbane. He came in to buy boxes (also met Steve Waugh the same way)
Had an argument on the phone at work with that bloke who married the shit Minogue sister. He was wrong so I calmly kept it going until he eventually yielded to common sense.
Met Arthur Beetson and Tommy Raudonikis at the taxi rank at Newcastle airport
Met Willie Mason at KFC Bondi Junction. He was hassling some scrawny teenager for a laugh. The kid was shitting himself.

shaggs

Coach
Corey Norman and hames Segeyaro crossing the road at Caringbah.
Going to get the groceries

Latest posts