What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
I’d happily pay $400 for something like that.

However, I’ve gotten so used to having an iPhone in the pocket these days that I would only wear a watch as an accessory rather than for practical purposes.

Plus can strike up a convo. Hey sorry do you have the time?

hindy111

Post Whore
Get this one which can be synced to your phone. It came out last year. It also comes in gold.

g-shock-GMW-B5000D-1__23605.1522078573.jpg

https://www.tictacarea.com/en/casio...I_H24ZFWyYA_1I8oqUa2aLoJTzxaVRLxoCMLQQAvD_BwE

It looks like a cog

hindy111

Post Whore
I get my pirellis from Bob Jane. They put nitrogen in them. Nitrogen ! *

* could be a scam.

I also put nitrogen. It doesnt change pressure as easy so tyre maintains same pressure and lasts longer.
I use hankooks on the commodore ute. Nice tyre and cheap.

hindy111

Post Whore
Cooled front seats? They have that?

My car is 18 years old

I switch between cars. The ute is 2 yrs old and the hiace has none of the fancy things. Aslong as has air con and elec windows I dont mind any car. I actualy enjoy the older simpler ones with dials and knobs. Some of the gimmick shit new cars have ffs. My ute can park itself. Bit silly if ask me.
I enjoy the way you owned an old car while drove it. I find it more fun, needing to be in the right gear to get up hills etc.
Plus you dont care about it. I remember in my new ute. Nothing fancy but cost 38k. I was sittingnin it and some fat bitch opens her car door on it, gets put and bangs her handbag across my door . With old cars ypu just trash them and not worry

hindy111

Post Whore
Question

Who eats and drinks in their car?

I have friends where it is forbidden to even drink a can of soda pop in their motor vehicle.

Latest posts