What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Bazal

Post Whore
You'd reckon the best team from that is probably...

Harris
Renshaw
Uzi
Burns
Pucovski
Head
Paine
And the same attack as India

No doubt they put Marbled LobsterThermidor in there though.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Not a fan of Renshaw in his current form, he has obviously been picked on 2017 form, his current form is crap but being young he could bounce back but that really should happen in Shield cricket.

I think you're right about Labs, he seems to be one of their favourites but really hasn't earned his spot for mine

Bazal

Post Whore
Not a fan of Renshaw in his current form, he has obviously been picked on 2017 form, his current form is crap but being young he could bounce back but that really should happen in Shield cricket.

I think you're right about Labs, he seems to be one of their favourites but really hasn't earned his spot for mine

Yeah but for the balance of the side you'd think Renshaw is a better pick than LabradorSea.

Plus his Test showing is a lot better. I know his form isn't great, but neither is the Jaarpie fella. The warmup CAXI game might decide the spot.

Burns is a lock I'd say because he can bat 1-6. As a middle order bat you'd think Pucovski plays, unless they want to take both Renshaw and LabiaScraper, but on form that seems like a poor option.

TheParraboy

Staff member
fun fact:

March 2/3/2019 (its a Saturday)

Eels play their trial v Penrith
Australia play India in the 1st of 5 ODI in India (7pm AEDT)

Bazal

Post Whore
fun fact:

March 2/3/2019 (its a Saturday)

Eels play their trial v Penrith
Australia play India in the 1st of 5 ODI in India (7pm AEDT)

Great, so if they stream the trial I could watch both teams get absolutely snotted at the same time.