What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Gear

callmack1

Staff member
Did anyone notice what was at the bottom of the latest members email about Return to Redfern?

It confirms that the new major sponsor is Aqualand!!!

ThingFish

Juniors
Did anyone notice what was at the bottom of the latest members email about Return to Redfern?

It confirms that the new major sponsor is Aqualand!!!
Interesting. Glad you brought up the email, I missed it. Just brought my grandstand tickets to RTR. Pumped for 2019 now!!

callmack1

Staff member
We appear to have a new shorts sponsor in the form of TopBetta. Not sure what happened to Play Up as they are still with us, just not on the shorts anymore.

ThingFish

Juniors
7CAB2D08-D95E-4217-AB20-6C0B3F4B79A4.jpeg

Love the jersey the boys are wearing for the trials. Loving how the acatel logo doesn’t overpower the jerseys this year. The gold bunny looks good too. I might break my “no more jerseys” rule for this one.

callmack1

Staff member
Yep!! New Heritage jersey looks friggin awesome!!! Really love it. Here's a better pic: Screenshot_20190216-230714_Instagram.jpg

Aqualand on the back shows that they are flexible with their logo too in terms of colouring so that's good signs for the Home jersey.

Meticulous Merv

Juniors
Looks horrible, all those side panels & trim & crap is getting further away from tradition, I’m thinking the club is starting to sail very close to what the members own

Pommy

Coach
They are both awesome but I just prefer the black trim.

They’re both not bad but I think this years away is top draw.
If when they start delivering they are still as free from sponsors I will buy one for sure.

Travitoh

First Grade
I prefer the white panels in general but the home top this year is a lot cleaner than anything we've had for a few years now imo.