What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a 2019 member or not?

Avenger

Immortal
I think the lemon cap was the last time I was arsed with membership. There was a period on this forum where you'd be drawn and quartered for saying you aren't a member but right now I can't be f**ked being a member of club mincer. Come at me @Stagger eel @emjaycee @MarkInTheStands
We received our membership packs. My son and I just got the general seating one for $150. Not that I would choose to sit there. I'd always try and upgrade. I was going to get the better one on the old Cronin Stand but with his rep soccer commitments, I would have missed many games.

The pack is shithouse and a f**king disgrace especially when you compare it to other clubs like what you get from Souths or the Bulldogs. I recall Melbourne's is also great value.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
We received our membership packs. My son and I just got the general seating one for $150. Not that I would ever sit there. I'd always try and upgrade. I was going to get the better one on the old Cronin Stand but with his rep soccer commitments, I would have missed many games.

The pack is shithouse and a f**king disgrace especially when you compare it to other clubs like what you get from Souths or the Bulldogs. I recall Melbourne's is also great value.
Don’t understand why we can’t get it right.

Have we ever got it right? I did the distance membership thing for 10+ years and don’t remember any of the gifts being good

I still have a shitty key ring from about 2003 (with the old logo) and a shitty little foam football that I ocassionally throw at family members when they are asleep on the couch.

But other than that I would have been better off donating money directly to the club instead and just paying for seats on an as needs basis.

Avenger

Immortal
Don’t understand why we can’t get it right.

Have we ever got it right? I did the distance membership thing for 10+ years and don’t remember any of the gifts being good

I still have a shitty key ring from about 2003 (with the old logo) and a shitty little foam football that I ocassionally throw at family members when they are asleep on the couch.

But other than that I would have been better off donating money directly to the club instead and just paying for seats on an as needs basis.
No we haven't. The last time we got it right was when Fitzy offered life or perpetual leagues club membership for a one-off fee back in the late 90's.

I love our club but we have been led by palookas for an eternity.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
No we haven't. The last time we got it right was when Fitzy offered life or perpetual leagues club membership for a one-off fee back in the late 90's.

I love our club but we have been led by palookas for an eternity.
You and I need to take over. We’d have the place humming.

T.S Quint

Coach
I never expect anything good in those member packs. For me, I’m pretty much just paying for the ticket anyway and the pack is just an added extra that I don’t really care about.
I can see why those non-ticketed members would be pissed at them though. Pay your money and don’t get much back for it.

emjaycee

Coach
I think the lemon cap was the last time I was arsed with membership. There was a period on this forum where you'd be drawn and quartered for saying you aren't a member but right now I can't be f**ked being a member of club mincer. Come at me @Stagger eel @emjaycee @MarkInTheStands
I think we 3 were more interested in encouraging membership of the PDRLC when it existed, not ticketed membership so you can watch the games (which personally I don't care if you do or don't) ... mincer!

So i went from a Family (6) non-ticketed to a 1 Adult GA with 1 Child Free for $150.
Yeah the pack is limited but not worried about that, i got a Cap, Key ring, Sticker and lanyard.
Might get to 2-3 games at the new stadium so i think it's worth it as non-ticketed for me and the boy would have been $160 anyway.
And i get seats at the opening game on easter monday that's the main reason i did it.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
So i went from a Family (6) non-ticketed to a 1 Adult GA with 1 Child Free for $150.
Yeah the pack is limited but not worried about that, i got a Cap, Key ring, Sticker and lanyard.
Might get to 2-3 games at the new stadium so i think it's worth it as non-ticketed for me and the boy would have been $160 anyway.
And i get seats at the opening game on easter monday that's the main reason i did it.
I did the same, GA membership mostly because I want to be there for the first game at new Stadium. Correct me if I am wrong, but I am imagining that it will be a large crowd and you will need to arrive pretty early for GA seating? Does anyone know if there will be curtain raiser games on that day?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I think we 3 were more interested in encouraging membership of the PDRLC when it existed, not ticketed membership so you can watch the games (which personally I don't care if you do or don't) ... mincer!
OK. That makes more sense.

I minced that up.

I did the same, GA membership mostly because I want to be there for the first game at new Stadium. Correct me if I am wrong, but I am imagining that it will be a large crowd and you will need to arrive pretty early for GA seating? Does anyone know if there will be curtain raiser games on that day?
the earlier you get there the better seat you can choose. no idea on curtain raisers yet.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Got my membership kit earlier in the week. There is a sticker which I already wacked on the fridge

2019 Parra.jpg

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hang on, I didn’t receive the scarf and how did you receive your membership card already?

Those merkins have dudded me!!

Not sure, Maybe Wollongong people get priority :D. Its a non ticketed membership,

I must admit I had no idea what was in the pack, I'm automatically in every year
the scarf inclusion surprised me a bit o_O

Already worn my 2019 cap down Crown street hoping to bump into Corey :D

carson

Juniors
Both my greyhounds are members. They even get the birthday cards signed by players. Bevan French sent a message to my dogs on their birthday saying how much he wants to meet them.

Latest posts