What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boxing Day Incident?

Knight Vision

First Grade
The talk about bringing the game into disrepute etc I get. But if ur involved in a private skirmish and the police arent involved.... then what ? Even that isnt allowed ? Pretty harsh IMO. I understand high standards of public behavior etc but we cannot and should not expect these guys to be saints.

Spot On

Coach
Not much these days is private. I don't like that fact but these blokes are well educated about it.

Again, the grog is the common problem here isn't it?

Pearce has had enough chances and warnings and punishments. Surely he can't f**k up again? Just lol if he does.

Last edited:

Johns Magic

Referee
Toohey saying Moga is on $380k a year and it's possible he'll be sacked.

Not a position we have a lot of depth in unfortunately.

Bartwah

Juniors
You used to get away with a lot back in the day, but you also got paid a shitload less. I don’t give a shit how good the player is, we don’t want that kind of muppet in our team. Didn’t we have a player that went to jail for hitting a Taxi Driver? Fa’oso/Tetevano?

Frederick

Staff member

If they don't sack him, then they'll definitely fine him, and if 25% of their salary is the penalty, then that's a very expensive slap

Old dog

Juniors
Hard to imagine that a player with record of lots of bad/serious injuries, working hard to return to field would put himself in a situation that could cost his career and financial well being, doesn't say much for his mind set or career/club ambitions.

macavity

Referee
You used to get away with a lot back in the day, but you also got paid a shitload less. I don’t give a shit how good the player is, we don’t want that kind of muppet in our team. Didn’t we have a player that went to jail for hitting a Taxi Driver? Fa’oso/Tetevano?

Tetavano hit his mrs.

Fa'aoso took a lot of hits to the head.

macavity

Referee

Thats a good amount to shop for a replacement. Probably gets us Michael Jennings if the Eels are still looking to offload him. ESL perhaps.

Not that I want him sacked.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors

Don't you mean the Kiwi Prop Russell Packer who was put in the Big House before he even attended pre-season training under Wayne Bennett, now a totally reformed Human Being with a Uni Degree.

newyboy

Juniors
Don't you mean the Kiwi Prop Russell Packer who was put in the Big House before he even attended pre-season training under Wayne Bennett, now a totally reformed Human Being with a Uni Degree.

He should never have been allowed to play league again. He had been thrown out of a club, then assaulted someone and also stomped on the guys head.

He can go and live off his Uni degree.

mozza91

Coach
Massively overrated aswell. Gets big raps regularly for doing sweet f**k all.

He talks to Journos though so he’s a hero and role model for all apparently.

Knight Vision

First Grade
He should never have been allowed to play league again. He had been thrown out of a club, then assaulted someone and also stomped on the guys head.

He can go and live off his Uni degree.
He did his time in jail and entitled to a new beginning. Good luck to the fella.