What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Week old news.
Lipstick on a Pig.

Also, I wonder what Bandanna Head will say about this? More stadium spending, but it ain't Rugby League favorable, so will he care?

Works for me. They will have the outside courts, a roof on Ken Rosewell (10k capacity) and if they want they can hold big finals at Qudos Arena just around the corner (18.2k capacity with no floor seating). Why would we need a better combo than that ? More outside courts? I’m sure there is room if you need them.

33FC6687-432C-4D7A-A1BC-10FE14EBB3F4.jpeg

images

Bandwagon

Staff member
Although there's a fair bit of ag pipe there and the far half of the field is fenced off with ditches dug that appear to be big enough to to accommodate the larger section pipe, so drainage is finally going in.

So turf shouldn't be far off.

strider

Post Whore
Although there's a fair bit of ag pipe there and the far half of the field is fenced off with ditches dug that appear to be big enough to to accommodate the larger section pipe, so drainage is finally going in.

No ... thats just where a gopher infestation has taken hold ... big delays. We need to get an expert in asap

hindy111

Post Whore

I would of done the drainage different. Look its fine but I would of done it better.

chiefy1

Juniors
I would of done the drainage different. Look its fine but I would of done it better.

The drainage system will be of the absolute highest standard in Australia. There will be automated pumps and sensors that will drain away excess water.

Latest posts