What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Tommy Smith

Referee
Havnt been caught yet
Either that or we don't make decisions to give Josh Reynolds 750k per year over 4 years LMFAO.

It's amazing what you can afford under the cap when you are not grossly overpaying average players.

I mean the Tigers must have, what, close to 2m tied up in Reynolds, Packer and Matulino?

If there was such a thing as a 'Value for Money' Index, I wonder how the outlay for that trio would have rated for 2018.

simmo05

Bench
Either that or we don't make decisions to give Josh Reynolds 750k per year over 4 years LMFAO.

It's amazing what you can afford under the cap when you are not grossly overpaying average players.

I mean the Tigers must have, what, close to 2m tied up in Reynolds, Packer and Matulino?

If there was such a thing as a 'Value for Money' Index, I wonder how the outlay for that trio would have rated for 2018.
Thats right, there are only certain clubs who can get away with paying unders

Tiger5150

Bench

As a Tigers fan, I understand and agree with your point, but in reality when busboy came to the club, change was needed, players needed to be attracted, to an extent names bring names and I can understand that overs needed to be paid to instigate that change.

Clearly in hindsight it hasnt been a miracle panacea but there were times last year where I felt that the Tigers had turned a corner. This year ahead is critical for many reasons.

Is it just me, or are we ALL just that bit suspicious of a new poster here that supports the chooks, and has his opinions ratified by one of the Alberts ?

I have had people accusing me of being someone else since I first posted, with you & Chin Music leading the chorus.

I won’t bother to address it again. I’m not anyone who exists on the forum before me.

The Rosco

Bench
I have had people accusing me of being someone else since I first posted, with you & Chin Music leading the chorus.

I won’t bother to address it again. I’m not anyone who exists on the forum before me.

If I may . . . . " WE have had people accusing US of being someone else since WE first posted, with you & chin music leading the chorus.
WE won't bother to address it again. WE are not anyone who exists on the forum before US."
There. All fixed. Go the roosters.
Oh, and how can you be so sure that Chin music and I are not one and the same ?

Last edited:
Oh look the racist homophobic person who likes to accuse others of rorting the salary cap is melting down again.

200w.webp

Latest posts