What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flano quit

snout

First Grade
Nobody.

Nobody stands in the way of a guy getting the chance to coach first grade.
He may never get another.

carcharias

Immortal
I may not know how your club operates, but I know how mine does. They've been very clear to Adam O'Brien and anyone outside the club that they will not give him a release to take up a head coaching job elsewhere due to only having just signed him for the coming season. You can say "contracts mean nothing" but my club is no push over when they want to keep someone, especially one under contract.

Haha

Nice speech

MilkShark

First Grade
I may not know how your club operates, but I know how mine does. They've been very clear to Adam O'Brien and anyone outside the club that they will not give him a release to take up a head coaching job elsewhere due to only having just signed him for the coming season. You can say "contracts mean nothing" but my club is no push over when they want to keep someone, especially one under contract.
Is that Brett Lee in your avatar?

Tiger Shark

Bench

Delusional. If he wants to be HC at the Sharks assuming we've offered it to him then he'll be HC at the Sharks.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Telecrap are reporting that Morris & Ciralod front runners for the job, in front of Holbrook & Barrett.

Morris or Holbrook way to go

The Club should give Morris a one year deal to show if he can cut it as a head coach.

We will rely on the juniors this year to fill in quite a few spots in the run on side and bench.

Morris knows them all and whether some are more ready than others.

If we give the job to anyone else mentioned and they don’t play certain juniors in First Grade this season those juniors will walk next year for sure.

That will be 4 to 5 years of great junior development go to shyte in 1 year.

shaggs

Coach
News on the radio said he was suing. Because the club initiated the contact.

What a cluster f**k this club is. Bunch of idiots

Latest posts